Chapter 433: This ghost king is not easy to mess with (31-32)

The mayor and the director suddenly had a bad feeling.

"What's the meaning?"

"It's been almost a month since those people disappeared, don't you think those ghosts still keep them?"

The mayor was silent.

Yes, they are not kidnappers, they don't want money and they don't want power.

Yu Suiyan spoke lightly.

"What those ghosts want are the souls of those people, so those people who disappeared in the first place can't live at all."

"Then, what about the corpse?" The director still had a trace of fantasy.

Yu Suiyan was silent for a while.

"If my guys find them and they're not damaged, they'll bring them back."

The mayor's heart that he already mentioned was even more uneasy because of this trip.

"Then...the criminal...cough, ghost, what the hell?"

"Lin Yan, the cultivation base is quite high, and it is not something that ordinary heavenly masters can deal with. The purpose of living a soul is to quickly improve his cultivation base and become a ghost king."

The mayor suddenly realized.

"Is that so..."

"But why does he want to be the ghost king?"

Yu Suiyan: "...then do you think it's better to be the mayor or the village head?"

Mayor: Understood.

He thought for a while, and looked at Yu Suiyan cautiously.

"How do you know so much?"

Yu Suiyan was expressionless: "Because I'm a peerless expert." I can't tell you because I'm a ghost.

The director whispered: "Why are you still boasting about yourself..."

Yu Suiyan glanced at him.

The chief was shocked.

"I didn't say anything!" The young man's eyes were so terrifying...

Yu Suiyan: "Huh."

Do you see I believe you?

"But why can't ordinary people go to the ghost world? The teacher couldn't go there that day?" the mayor asked reluctantly.

"Are ordinary people ghosts?"

"Heavenly Master is not human?"

"Do you think the ghost world is a vegetable market?"

"The ghost world is the territory of ghosts. If people want to go, they can only enter if they become ghosts." Yu Suiyan didn't say much in detail.

Anyway, these two people can't go, so it's no use talking.

"Okay, that's all I have to say, that's all."

Father Su and Su Yu felt as if they were listening to a story.

To be honest, if it wasn't for the existence of Yu Suiyan, who was originally a ghost, they wouldn't believe these things at all.

Although their family has the blood of Tianshi, and it is said that there is a ghost suppressed in the family, they have never seen it before.

And Yu Suiyan doesn't hurt anyone. Although he looks very powerful, Yu Suiyan is a friend, and they didn't see him move rough, so they didn't feel terrible.