Chapter 387: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (7-8)

What if Su Su finds out that she has been more angry after hiding from her for so long?

Feng Yanrui: Why can't she wait until the palace to ask.

Su Su naturally saw Feng Yanrui's expression.

"Can't you tell? Then I won't ask." Ben Su didn't have to know.

Feng Yanrui took a deep breath, still feeling like he had to tell her.

"When I first entered the forest, I was preparing to destroy the dragon clan..." Feng Yanrui hurriedly explained as soon as he finished speaking.

"But I gave up on that after seeing you."

Su Su took a sip of the soup he handed over, and nodded with a flat response.

Feng Yanrui: "...Why didn't you respond?" After all the calculations, it was impossible for the little girl to react this way.

"You can't beat me." The little girl gave him no face at all.

"And if you dare to touch me, the other dragons won't let you go." She is a little dragon person with a background. She is afraid, humming~

The two would chat in the carriage, and there would be no guards around.

"There are other dragons?" Feng Yanrui was shocked.

Su Su was more shocked than him.

"Why not?" If not, where did she come from?

"Our dragon clan can't protect themselves. If you dare to touch me, you will die if I shout." When she noticed that her breath disappeared, other little dragon people would definitely come to her.

Feng Yanrui: I didn't expect the little girl to be very difficult to provoke.

"Then do your clan know that I took you away?"

Su Su nodded.

"I know."

"Then they don't object?"

Su Su looked at him strangely.

"Why object? They all went out to play." It's just that you didn't notice it.

Feng Yanrui: "..." So some dragons of the dragon family are actually mixed in the world of humans, but they haven't found it yet?

After confessing, whether it was intentional or unintentional, Su Su always felt that the speed of the journey was much faster and the distance was much shorter.

But it has nothing to do with her, after all, she sleeps besides eating.

After the carriage stopped, Feng Yanrui hugged the sleeping little girl down, and carefully hugged her in his arms.

Everyone was shocked to see a little girl brought back by His Majesty the King after a trip.

And the whole face of that little girl was buried in the arms of their majesty the king, they couldn't see what she looked like at all, only a little chubby little face.

Everyone: "..." It's kind of cute.

Feng Yanrui kept walking and sent the person directly to his bedroom.

Looking at the little girl who was still sleeping soundly on the bed, Feng Yanrui breathed a sigh of relief and left silently.

It doesn't look like she will wake up right away, so it's better to have someone prepare some food for her first.

After all, Susu must be eating when he wakes up.

Su Su slept soundly this time, because it was Feng Yanrui's room, and the room was filled with his breath, but she didn't feel anything wrong for a while.