Chapter 315: Hey, do you believe there are demons in this world? (End)

Su Su gritted his teeth and looked at him.

"Dog, Yan, Yan!"

Chu Tingyan raised his eyebrows irrefutably.

"I prefer you to call me... a big rascal."

"I'm going to do what a rogue does next."

Su Su: "..."

The little girl huddled in the corner of the big bed aggrievedly, looking pitiful.

Chu Tingyan: I want to laugh for some reason.

Chu Tingyan suddenly raised his eyebrows slightly.

This Luo Yaqi has not given up.

Looking at Su Su who was asleep, Chu Tingyan carefully wrapped the quilt for her, and then told her seriously.

"I'll go out for a while and sleep well at home, do you know?"

"Don't push on the quilt, you will catch a cold."

"be good."

The next moment, Chu Tingyan disappeared from the room.

As soon as he came to Luo Yaqi's house, Chu Tingyan saw the woman with a twisted face.

Chu Tingyan: So ugly.

I don't know if I can leave now or not.

"My lord, my lord, I want to make a wish!" Luo Yaqi stared at Chu Tingyan resentfully.

"Help me kill!" Luo Yaqi said excitedly.

kill? Dare to think.

"Want me to help? What reward do you have to make my heart flutter?" I really thought he was so easy to use.

"I can give you anything you want."

"How dare you think about it, murder?"

"Yes, as long as you help me kill that **** Su Su, I can give you anything you want." Luo Yaqi looked excited.

Chu Tingyan's face changed, and the scarlet in his eyes gradually turned red.

"Why kill her?"

"It's all her, it's all her! If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be abandoned by the family, I wouldn't lose everything, it's all her!" called.

Chu Tingyan suddenly evoked a strange smile.

"Ah, so..."

"Unfortunately, I won't help you." With a slight hook of his fingers, Luo Yaqi was wrapped around his neck by strands of black mist, and he lifted it up in the air.

She struggled with pain on her face.

"Want to know why I didn't help you?" The mist on Chu Tingyan's face slowly dissipated, gradually revealing the handsome face of the evildoer.

Luo Yaqi suddenly widened his eyes.

"You, you, it's you!"

"Very unexpected?" Chu Tingyan looked at her flushed face with interest.

Not knowing what to think, Luo Yaqi suddenly smiled happily.

"I wonder if Su Su would like you so much if he knew you were a monster." Who would have thought that there really is such a thing as a demon in this world.

Ha, if Su Su knew about it, it would be impossible to like him!

"The premise is that you have a life to tell her." Originally, I wanted to spare her, but if I wanted to touch Su Su, I still couldn't let her go.