Chapter 364: The Demon King's Little Demon (33-34)

"Yes, Mao Mao is so powerful, it's normal to be impatient with this king. Who makes this king not as strong as Mao Mao..."

Su Su looked at the sky speechless.

He couldn't fight, and he couldn't get enough tea. What should Bensu do with him...

"Why doesn't the cat talk anymore?" Ye Ziyan's expression was pitiful, but in fact the smile in his eyes gradually deepened.

"Could it be that the cat really hates this king?"

Su Su smiled reluctantly.

"How come, Yanyan is so good, how could I despise you." Ben Su clearly despised you very much.

Ye Ziyan touched her little head.

"I knew that Mao Mao was the best for this king." Su Mao Mao coaxed him, and he kept coaxing, happy.

"Ye Yeyan's favorability rating +11, the current favorability rating is 100, and the task is completed."

Su Su was a little stunned.

Cough, sometimes, Gou Yanyan's refreshments are also good, after all, there is a good impression.

Ye Ziyan immediately sensed a certain Susu's excited mood.

Could it be that... Mao Mao actually liked what he said just now?

Otherwise why is she suddenly so happy.

Well, definitely it is.

Ye · Green Tea Fox · Ziyan thought darkly.

Su Su: No, I didn't, you are talking nonsense.

After what happened to Su Hou, the guards in the palace began to practice as if they had been beaten with blood.

After all, even if the Demon King is very powerful, even the Demon Empress is a pervert. What reason do they have not to work hard?

No, they absolutely can't drag the Demon King and the Demon Empress!

So, all of this is actually thanks to Su Hou. If it wasn't for his rebellion, Ye Ziyanming's secret enemies would not have stopped rebelling. If it wasn't for his rebellion, the guards would not have become great because of their hard work. increase.

Su Su: So the role of Su Hou is actually not small. I don't know if he will be angry if he knows it.

It's just that the good days didn't take long, and new troubles came to the door again.

Su Su: Life is always a little troublesome, so as not to be boring... (nonsense)

Because one day, according to the guard's report, it was Ye Ziyan's relative who came to look for him.

relative?

"Yanyan, do you still have relatives?" Su Su looked at him curiously.

Can't see it.

Ye Ziyan laughed indifferently.

"It's just the same clan, this king has no relatives." Since his parents died, he has lived alone in this world, until he married Su Maomao, and he only had one more family.

As for relatives...

Ye Ziyan felt a little funny.

"I'm afraid they didn't climb out of the ground." Otherwise, how could this king have relatives.

It has not been a day or two that the nine-tailed fox has been hated by the world. Before he grew up, he was hiding everywhere, for fear of being discovered and killed.