Chapter 450: A three-year-old vampire fell from the sky (29-30)

"No, I said why did you react like this?"

"Otherwise? I don't know him well." How does he have anything to do with me?

Qi Heng: "..." You said that you didn't know each other last time. It turned out that you didn't mean to be angry with him, but you really didn't know him.

"If Yu Han knew that he had been targeting you for so long, but you didn't remember him at all, he would probably be **** off." So pitiful.

"Hey, I said you..." Did you hear me say...

Before Qi Heng finished speaking, he heard An Qingyan on the other side of the phone, asking Su Su what he wanted to eat in a gentle tone.

Qi Heng: "..." After all, it was I who paid by mistake. This dog has never spoken to him in such a gentle way in so many years.

Qi Heng hung up the phone viciously.

"Any snacks to buy? I'm going out to buy something today." An Qingyan rubbed Su Su's little head.

"Ah? Why don't you go?" Isn't Yanyan a star? It's not good to just go out like this, what should I do if I get recognized?

"Don't worry, the place I go is naturally a safe place." Susu really cares about him~

Ten minutes later, An Qingyan went out with a long list with no expression on his face.

Su Su smiled and leaned against the door to look at him.

"Come back early." The door was closed with a bang.

An Qingyan: "..."

Well, your own crispy pamper yourself.

Someone resigned and went out.

Perhaps because someone broke in privately last time, the security guards stepped up their defenses.

After all, if some people they don't know break in from time to time, their jobs might not be guaranteed.

But what An Qingyan didn't expect was...

He just went out when he met the two uncles the other day.

They... shouldn't they have been here for a few days...

What should I do... I really want to go...

Just before An Qingyan turned around, the two uncles recognized him first.

"Young man, don't go."

"What about that demon girl, has she treated you? Are you okay?" The two uncles looked at An Qingyan nervously.

"She's not a demon girl, sir, you've got the wrong person." An Qingyan was about to leave after speaking.

"How could it be, how could we identify the wrong person." One of the uncles took out something with a red light on.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but...are you sure this thing works?" An Qingyan obviously didn't believe them.

Today, even if he is fooling, he will fool these two uncles away.

"How could it not work? This is what our family has passed down."

"Young man, you don't know yet, that demon girl, she is a vampire, be careful, they will confuse people the most."

"Master, have you really watched too many movies? I haven't bothered with you about the last time you splashed water on my girlfriend inexplicably. Come again this time?"

"Besides, this... magic weapon, after so many years, are you sure it won't break?"

The two uncles were obviously hesitant.