Chapter 324: The real and fake daughters love each other (15-16)

Two days later, Su Su's coffee shop officially opened, and because it was newly opened, no one came.

Su Su invited a cute little waiter, one busy and another busy, enough.

A certain crisp sat idle in the shop dozing off.

It's so boring...how is it different from what Bensu imagined...

With the sound of "ding bell", the door of the coffee shop was opened, and Su Su suddenly came alive.

someone is coming!

Looking up, he was wearing a straight silver suit, tall and slender, and that handsome face was Xi Yanxiao.

"Yeah, are you back from a business trip?" Su Su looked at Xi Yanxiao in surprise.

"Yeah." Xi Yanxiao's expression was as gentle as ever, but in the self-study class, he would find a trace of grievance hidden in his eyes.

Bad Susu, he had been on a business trip for more than half a month, but he didn't even know how to take the initiative to find him, and it took a long time for him to send a message to her, which really **** him off.

But the first time he saw Su Su, the anger in Xi Yanxiao's heart disappeared.

She lost a lot of weight. She hasn't seen her for more than half a month. She lost a lot of weight.

Seeing that the owner's wife knew this handsome guy, the waiter's little sister retreated silently.

There were pink bubbles around the two of them, and it was better for her not to disturb them.

"How long have you been back?" Su Su led him to sit down.

"Just got off the plane." I really wanted Susu so much that I couldn't help coming over.

"Then you haven't eaten yet, I'll go get you something to eat." A Su was particularly active and ran away.

Soon, she came back with a pink and tender bento box.

"It opened on the first day today. This was originally a lunch I prepared for myself. If you don't dislike it, you can eat it." Bensu thought it would be very busy today, but he didn't expect to catch flies when he was free.

As soon as the lunch box was opened, the fragrant smell wafted out. For some reason, Xi Yanxiao suddenly felt hungry.

"I made you scented tea, don't drink the coffee, go back and have a good rest after eating." Su Su handed him the cup beside him.

"Crispy is so sweet." The little girl's scented tea is delicious, and the food she cooks is delicious.

Xi Yanxiao ate a clean lunch, and also ate the after-dinner snacks sent by Su Su, and drank the scented tea.

As soon as the cake entered, Xi Yanxiao raised his eyebrows slightly.

Not the same, not like all the cakes he had eaten before.

"Is the cake made of Crispy?"

"It's me, isn't it delicious?" Su Su was a little nervous.

"No, it's delicious."

"I like both the rice and desserts made by Su Su." They all suit his taste unexpectedly.

So does this person.

"Xi Yanxiao's favorability rating is +20, and his favorability rating is currently 39."

"As long as you like it, and this is a prime location, close to my father's company, close to my sister's company, and close to your company." It's really a feng shui treasure.