Chapter 403: The Diary of the Fallen Princess (5-6)

but……

"Are you really going to take that ten princess back?" Was it really love at first sight?

This is not like their emperor. He thought that the emperor would live with his sword for the rest of his life.

Qin Yidong thought about it, but he didn't realize that Qin Moyan had gone far.

"Oh, Your Majesty, wait for me..." Qin Yi hurriedly chased after him.

Really, go as you please.

After sleeping until the next morning, Su Su woke up in a daze.

Go down that bowl of medicine and sleep again, and she will be fine.

I don't know where Gou Yanyan got the imperial doctor, his medical skills are so good.

Su Su held the quilt for a while, and then slowly got dressed and got out of bed.

Yanyan prepared new clothes for her, take a good look.

When she got dressed and washed, the door was opened, and it was Qin Moyan who came in.

Su Su was taken aback.

"You, why didn't you knock on the door?" I was scared to death, what if Bensu was changing clothes? Didn't you see it all?

Qin Moyan turned around and closed the door, then strode in front of Su Su, and first put his hand on her forehead to make sure that her fever was really gone, and then he was relieved.

Su Su inexplicably remembered the conversation between the two of them last night.

She seemed to be in a daze... So she promised to go with Gou Yanyan...

A Crisp: I was very nervous.

"Take a two-day break and go back to Qin with me." Qin Moyan sat down calmly.

The little girl's illness is not completely cured, and she will take her back when she is cured.

"This place has been repaired by me, so I can barely live in it." When he returned to Qin, he let his little girl live in a better palace.

However, Su Su just kept staring at him without speaking.

After a long time, Qin Moyan saw Su Su's face suddenly realized.

"I said I seem to have forgotten something, so I forgot to ask your name!"

Qin Moyan: "..." So he just said that for so long, did he say loneliness?

"Qin Moyan."

"I'm Su Su acridine." A Su also introduced himself with a serious face.

"That... do you really want to bring me back to Qin?"

Qin Moyan's face suddenly gloomy.

"Do you want to go back?"

"No, no, I mean, I'm stupid and stupid, in case I don't do well as a maid..."

Qin Moyan pinched her pointed little chin.

"I don't lack maids." Well, I'm a little thin, so I need to raise some meat.

When Su Su heard it, it was even more difficult.

"I, I don't know martial arts, and I can't be a bodyguard..." What should I do then?

"...Who said I wanted to make you a maid and guard?"

Su Su scratched his head.

"Huh? Isn't it?"

"Isn't it better to be the queen of Qin than to be a maid?"

The little girl looked at him with an expression of "as expected".