Chapter 379: Super Evolution Diary (23-24)

Hey, don't go to Yanyan anymore, so as not to disturb him.

So everyone found out: In addition to the amazing combat power, the big brother can actually make inventions.

Everyone: "..." The big guy is the big guy, he can't compare.

Sister Li Que went out by herself, and Bensu could only stay in the room, it was really boring.

For several days in a row, Su Su was in a state of doing nothing. The first day was fine, and then she went directly to Li Que to form a team to find supplies.

Then...she found Chu Heng.

Susu: ? ?

"Uncle, aren't you the base chief?"

Chu Heng: "...Can't I be called brother?" He's not much older than Susu, right...

"But you are older than me."

"I'm not much older than you..." He is only thirty-one this year, okay...

"Okay then, brother." What do you say?

Chu Heng: "..." She perfunctory me...

Except for Chu Heng, Mo Zhe, Feng Yanbai and Li Xian, Su Su greeted them one by one, and then took Li Que by the arm.

"Hey, Sister Li Que, have we set off yet?"

Li Que looked at Chu Heng.

Chu Heng: "Cough, let's go."

Because the nearby supplies were all found, they had to drive to a farther place.

The three of MoZhe took a car, Su Su, Chu Heng and Li Que took another car. Li Que looked at Su Su.

"Why did you come out by yourself recently?" Don't stay with Qiao Haoyan anymore?

Su Su sighed.

"Yanyan is so busy, he has no time to take care of me, and I can't always disturb him."

Li Que's expression was meaningful.

"Yes?"

"It turns out that Qiao Haoyan came to me when he was out of time."

Su Su: "..." Why are you still clichéd?

"Of course not, it's not that Sister Li Que is too diligent, and you don't come to me." He also said that Bensu, you didn't come to play with Bensu.

"You two have known each other for a long time?" Chu Heng worked hard to find a topic and wanted to integrate into the two.

"That's right, sister Li Que and I are neighbors. It's earlier than knowing Yanyan."

"It turns out that your relationship is so good." Chu Heng quietly glanced at Li Que in the rearview mirror.

Well, that's fine, I didn't mean to ignore him at all.

The two cars searched separately, and Chu Heng naturally followed Su Su and Li Que.

"Brother Chu Heng, why does the base chief have to come out to find something?" Shouldn't you be at the base?

"No one has stipulated that the base chief can't come out, right?" In fact, the base chief does not have to come out, but...

Chu Heng glanced at Li Que furtively.

Cough, this, this is not, this is not his other purpose.

Chu Heng's eyes were so obscure that neither Su Su nor Li Que noticed.

"Oh~ you are really hardworking." Before Su Su could continue to praise, Li Que's cold voice came from there.

"Crispy, snack."