Chapter 422: This ghost king is not easy to mess with (9-10)

Su Su wrinkled a small face.

"I always feel uncomfortable in my mouth." I don't know what happened.

Yu Suiyan is serious.

"Maybe it was bitten by some bug." Who knows~

"Really?" Su Su still didn't believe it.

Yu · Bug · Suiyan's face did not change: "Definitely."

"Then don't care." Yanyan wouldn't lie to her anyway.

Yu Suiyan: I am a white lie.

"I'm going to the company, and I won't be back until tonight. You can stay by yourself." Su Su said and left with her small bag.

Yu Suiyan, who didn't have time to speak at all: "..."

Su Su took the car key that Yu Xin gave her and drove away.

Without Su Su, Yu Suiyan went to the next door and knocked on the door of Yu Heng and Yu Xin.

Yu Xin opened the door openly, and was a little flattered when he saw that it was Yu Suiyan.

"Sir, why are you here?"

"Susu is not here, it's boring."

Yuxin: So am I just a spare tire?

Yu Suiyan swaggered into the door, and at a glance, he saw Yu Heng who was slapped at the computer and operated like a tiger.

Oh, almost forgot, they also run the company.

Seeing Yu Suiyan, Yu Heng nodded to him and continued to work.

Yu Suiyan looked at Yu Xin.

"Do you know what Susu does?" Yu Suiyan regretted a little as soon as he finished asking.

How could this guy know what Susu does?

Unexpectedly, Yuxin nodded.

"I know."

"Su Su runs a jewelry company."

Yu Suiyan: "...why do you know?"

"I asked her by the way when I took her back to Su's house, and she told me."

"It is said that although her jewelry company is not large, it is now the hottest jewelry company. Every time a new product is released, people are rushing to buy it." You must know that she is taking the route of high-end luxury products, and the price of jewelry is not cheap. .

Yu Suiyan looked at Yuheng.

"Why do you know that too?"

"Yuxin told me, I checked it by the way." Yuheng said, pushing the glasses on the bridge of his nose.

Susu has a job, and Yuxin Yuheng also has a job, but he is the only one who idles around every day.

Yu Suiyan: Well, it's a bit out of place.

No, Susu has it, he must have it too!

Yu Suiyan sat next to Yuheng.

"Teach me."

Yuheng: ? ?

"Teach me to read those." Yu Suiyan looked at the computer in front of Yuheng.

Yuxin looked at him in shock.

"Sir, are you taking the wrong medicine?" Is this still his idle, lazy adult?

Yu Suiyan: Go away.

Someone's fingertips brought out a hint of red light.