Chapter 352: The Demon King's Little Demon (7-8)

It seems that the deterrence is not enough, and the sharp claws hidden in the meat pad popped out.

Ye Ziyan calmly stretched out his hand and pinched it.

"It's time to cut your nails. It's not good for a little girl to keep her nails too long."

Susu: ? ?

That's it? That's it? Are you telling me this?

"I'll scratch you." Su Su tried to threaten him.

Ye Ziyan stretched out his hand in front of her.

"Screw it."

"It hurts me to scratch, and the claws are sharp." Su Su continued to try to threaten him.

"Well, scratch it." Scratch it for you.

A Crisp: "..." Why are you such a monster...

"You said such a cute cat, what does the old guy Su Hou think? I don't know it hurts." Ye Ziyan pinched her little paw.

Su Su blushed at the cat he said.

Of course, she has a lot of hair and can't see her blushing.

A Su explained solemnly: "You know, his eyesight is not good. This kind of thing will be inherited, so their family's eyesight is not very good."

"It makes sense, it seems that we are more like a mother." She is cute and likable, and her eyes are fine.

The little milk cat shook her ears proudly.

"Of course~"

Ye Ziyan let her go.

"Okay, let's go play by yourself."

As soon as he was released, Su Su jumped to the ground and turned back into a human form, and left arrogantly.

After staying in the palace for a few days, Mo Jingwen and Su Yu finally couldn't help but come to her.

Su Su turned over on Ye Ziyan's legs.

"Just when I was bored, people came to the door by themselves."

"Then go and have fun." Ye Ziyan neatly tidied up her fur, then held her small paws, and said solemnly.

"This king is optimistic about you." Grip the claw.

Su Mao Mao went out arrogantly.

Ye Ziyan looked at her back, not knowing why she suddenly felt a little want to laugh.

Why is this little guy so cute.

Su Su went to see Mo Jingwen and Su Yu alone.

This fell in the eyes of the two of them, and it was a sign that Su Su was not favored.

"I thought you were so powerful. It's only been a few days, and the Demon King doesn't like you anymore." Even when he came out, he came out to see them by himself.

Su Yu couldn't help laughing at Su Su.

"Yes, yes, then I hope your future husband will follow you wherever he goes." Going to the toilet is a pit for two people.

Su Su didn't say the following words, but Su Yu's intuition was not a good word.

"Su Su, why are you talking to me?" Do you really think you are a demon empress? They all started putting on airs for her.

"Say it with your mouth, why, you can't understand human words?" This is hard to understand.

"Okay." Mo Jingwen looked at Su Su tenderly.