Chapter 398: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (30-31)

Feng Yanrui guarded her for almost a day.

As soon as Su Su woke up, Feng Yanrui pressed her down and poured a bowl of tonic soup, and after feeding her a meal, he stuffed her back into the quilt and stared at her without saying a word.

Su Su poked him cautiously.

"Are you angry?"

Feng Yanrui approached instantly, pinching her round little chin.

"What did you do yesterday? Who taught you?" Tell me honestly.

Su Su honestly explained everything.

It turned out that Mother Su told her the day she left that the dragons wanted to be with humans, and if they wanted to accompany each other for a long time, they had to pay a price.

Of course, this price is paid by their dragon clan.

Take a drop of blood from your heart, drop it on your partner's heart, and add their dragon's spell to make the blood melt into that person's heart.

It was not only the drop of blood that melted into it, but also half the lifespan of their dragon race.

Su Su has lived for two hundred years, and there is still about half of the life expectancy of more than eight hundred years left, which means that they can live another four hundred years or so.

So Su Su quietly followed suit yesterday.

Mother Su also told her that doing this would hurt the dragons a lot, and she had to think about whether to do it by herself.

All of a sudden the lifespan is reduced by half, and the damage is naturally great.

Feng Yanrui was so distressed that he couldn't get angry.

After watching Su Su for a long time, she finally sighed helplessly.

"Why are you so stupid." He actually did this for his sake.

"It's not stupid. Four hundred years is a long time. I'm very happy to be with Yanyan for so long." Su Su looked at him with a smile.

She doesn't regret it at all.

"Feng Yanrui's favorability rating +14, the current favorability rating of 100 has been completed."

Feng Yanrui angrily squeezed her little fat face.

"I don't think anyone is more stupid than you." You are usually squeamish, but you are brave at this time, and you don't tell him in advance.

God knows that when he saw Susu in the morning, his heart almost stopped beating.

The ghost knows how he made it through the day.

"Then, without you, how will I live in the future? I'll be very lonely..." Su Su pointed her finger pitifully.

"I originally thought that if you died in the future, I would fall asleep, guard you, or die with you..." Mother Su told her that there were other ways, and of course she had to do it.

"What to die for, I said you can die?" The people Feng Yanrui was angry with almost took off in place.

"Okay, don't die, we can all live a long, long time."

Seeing her smiling extremely happily, Feng Yanrui was also helpless.

This little girl is so stupid.

Alas, but who made him like it.

It must be doubled for the crispy in the future.

Feng Yanrui thought secretly.

Next, Feng Yanrui began to change supplements to Su Su Su every day.