Chapter 331: The real and fake daughters love each other (End)

The next day, Su Muxue packed up early in the morning and was ready to go out to meet Mr. Yan.

No wonder she felt that the name sounded familiar. This person is well-known in the legal world. He has been in a lawsuit for so long, and he has never lost a single time. He is currently working for Xi Yanxiao's company.

So... She was dipped in the crisp light, and Xi Yanxiao, the dog Bica, helped her like this.

When Su Su woke up in the morning, she found that her sister was very beautiful today, completely different from usual.

A Su looked at her suspiciously for a moment.

"My dear sister, why are you dressed up so beautifully today?" It's not like your usual sister at all.

Su Muxue was a little uncomfortable being stared at by her.

"Is there?" She didn't even dress up.

"Tsk tsk tsk..." There is a situation.

"Cough, don't talk, I'll go first." But I can't be late.

"Remember to have breakfast, don't go to work hungry." Su Su told her worriedly from behind.

"Got it." Su Muxue felt warm in her heart.

It's good to have a caring sister, at least no one remembered to remind her to have breakfast before.

The place where Yan Hyunan made an appointment with her was a breakfast restaurant. When she arrived, the person opposite had already ordered a bowl of small wontons.

Su Muxue: "..."

Yan Hyun An handed her the menu.

"Order what you want to eat."

Su Muxue also wanted a bowl of small wontons.

"Why did you meet at the breakfast shop?"

Yan Hyun'an's face did not change.

"The plan of the day is in the morning, and breakfast should be good."

Su Muxue: I can't tell that this person is still a health-care boy.

After the small wontons came up, I stopped to eat breakfast in two days.

After he was full, Yan Hyun An spoke first.

"Tell me what it is."

Su Muxue told him everything one by one.

Yan Hyun'an: "I thought it was a big deal, that's all."

"According to what you said, before you sue them, they may already be gone."

"Ah? Why?"

"I don't think Xi Yanxiao would just let them go." Maybe the family wouldn't survive the lawsuit.

"But it doesn't matter, the visitor is a guest, and you can come to me at any time if you need it in the future."

Su Muxue: The gods who come are guests...

In the end, Su Muxue didn't really sue those people.

Everyone said it was so clear, and she wasn't tired to do anything.

Why are you making so much trouble for yourself?

A later investigation revealed that the three had indeed left City S within a few days.

But I have to leave, I have no money, no place to live, and I can't find a job.

The big trouble was solved like this, and Su Muxue felt a little incredible when it went smoothly.