Chapter 326: The real and fake daughters love each other (19-20)

"Yes, yes, Mrs. Su said yes." Li Honghua nodded quickly.

"Then the money..."

"No, you go back, don't come." Xu Qiuya knew that such greedy people would think about it for the second time when they got it the first time, and then lie on them endlessly to **** blood.

She Xu Qiuya does not raise such a person.

The smile on Li Honghua's face disappeared immediately.

"What do you mean? We raised your daughter for so long, so why give us some money to spend? Anyway, your family is so rich." He certainly doesn't care about this little money.

Li Honghua now believes that Xu Qiuya is stingy and doesn't want to give her money.

"Our family's money is our business, what's your business?" Su Su was not polite at all.

Mother Su can't scold people, it doesn't matter, Ben Su can.

"You bastard, why are you so rude? Sure enough, to have a child, you have to give birth to a son, and a daughter doesn't know how to take care of her family at all, so she's a loser!" All day long, he turned his elbows out, thinking of that Su Muxue .

"You like your son so much, so don't be a woman at all, you are a loser yourself." The mother who hates sons over daughters the most is like her daughter was not born to her.

"How do you talk, I can say it, elder." Li Honghua began to put on airs.

"I don't have an elder like you." Save it, eldest sister.

Li Honghua was so annoyed by her resentment that she blurted out what was in her heart.

"You're just an orphan, with no father or mother, and relying on the Su family for food, why are you arrogant?" He didn't even look at his identity.

As soon as these words came out, Xu Qiuya's eyes were red.

"Susu is my daughter, and so is Mu Xue, I won't allow you to say that about them!"

Su Su patted Xu Qiuya's hand comfortingly.

"It's okay mom, I didn't take it to heart."

After comforting Xu Qiuya, Su Su loosened his bones expressionlessly.

"Would you like to go?"

Li Honghua looked at her arrogantly.

"What can you do if you don't go?"

"If you don't go, I'll hit you to go."

"My family has money, and I can afford the medical bills. Don't you want money? Okay, I'll beat you up and give you some medical bills."

Li Honghua completely ignored Su Su's warning until she smashed the iron gate into a hole with one punch.

Li Honghua: "..."

"Wait for me!" Li Honghua scolded and left.

"I'll call the security later and let the security block you." Jiji was crooked.

When Su Su looked back, she saw Xu Qiuya secretly wiping her tears.

"Call your dad to come back, this can't be just let it go." Dare to scold her daughter, it's not over.

Half an hour later, Su Yanzhou and Su Muxue returned home one after the other.

"What's wrong? Why are you still crying?" Su Yanzhou hurriedly sat beside his wife.

"Muxue and Susu went upstairs, I have something to tell your father." She didn't want her two daughters to hear those bad words.

"No, I didn't take her words at ease." Su Su refused to leave.