Chapter 348: Mo Yansheng's Extra

As the elf king of the dark elves, I have always been committed to making the dark elves stronger, and I have also been making myself stronger.

Fortunately, my talent is not bad, and I have become the most powerful elf king of the dark elf family so far.

I have always thought that because the elf tree has given me too powerful talents, so I don't have my own companion elf.

But it doesn't matter, I'm good by myself, I can live freely, and lead the dark elves to be stronger.

And all this ended on the day when the elf tree gave birth to the next elf again.

Who would have thought that after a hundred years, my companion elf was born.

Holding the soft little ball in my hand, I was a little overwhelmed.

But to be honest, this little meat group is quite good-looking, with beautiful green eyes and a very good-looking light elf.

Wait, Light Elf? ? !

The dark elf's elf tree gave birth to a light elf, which is really unheard of.

But that's how it happened.

After trying unsuccessfully to stuff the elf back into the elf tree, I reluctantly accepted this fact.

There is no way, if you don't accept it, you have to accept it. The elf is in his hand, can you still throw it away?

Sure enough, when I went out with this little meatball, Nancy rushed over immediately.

All the clansmen were amazed that the dark elf tree gave birth to a light elf.

Well, but it didn't take long for this little meatball to win the love of all the dark elves.

who made her look good.

But the most sticky little meatball is me, and every time I wake up, I always find me.

(Maybe she's just hungry...)

Oh, what can you do no matter how much you like, the little meat ball is still my little meat ball, and the stickiest little meat ball is still me.

Little by little I watched her learn to turn over, learn to crawl, learn to speak, and learn to walk.

The first sentence Xiaorou Tuan first learned to speak was to call my name.

Well, of course, this is also inseparable from my credit.

But listening to her grandma's voice calling my name, I don't know why, I just feel very happy.

Later, Xiaorou Tuan told me her name: Su Su.

The name is nice, I like it.

However, when Susu grows up, it doesn't stick to me very much.

This is very nerve-racking for the elves.

Susu's talent is also very good. He was very stable when flying for the first time. He has good magic talent and is also very hardworking.

I have been waiting for Su Su to be eighteen years old.

I want to be with her and get married.

And when Su Su was eighteen years old, people from the Light Elves came over.

Su Su's identity as the elf king of the light elf family was discovered.

Since then, many more people have come to grab the crispy cake with me.

But at this time, I can probably think of why my companion spirit is Susu.

Probably... want us to improve the relationship between the light elves and the dark elves.

If the two clans continue like this, sooner or later, both will suffer.

However, because of the appearance of Su Su, the relationship between the two clans has miraculously changed, and it has even become better than before.

Everything is getting better, except...

There were more and more people around Su Su, and even the orcs came to join in the fun.

Gee, that's annoying.

I feel that my life has been very happy, because there is always Susu around me.

Hmm... If there is a chance, I hope that Susu will still be my companion elf when I become an elf again.

If it doesn't work...it's not impossible for me to be Su Su's companion elf. (meditation)

——Mo Yansheng finished the show.