Chapter 377: Super Evolution Diary (19-20)

Some people who heard it later were secretly shocked, and some were already thinking about when to curry favor with these three people.

Especially the little girl with dual abilities, I haven't heard people say that she is the only one with dual abilities.

"Can our rooms be arranged together?" Qiao Haoyan stepped forward and asked.

"Of course." The uncle quickly changed the key for him.

"Give you a bigger room."

"Thank you, uncle." Su Su could only thank him after giving the keys.

"You're welcome, you're welcome, little girl, hurry up and take a break." It looked like it was a long way to go.

Alas, the current young man is really amazing. He is so powerful at such a young age. He is really old.

"Why do you want a room?" Su Su looked at Qiao Haoyan.

Well, Sister Li Que went to find her room by herself. She lived with Gou Yanyan, so they naturally had to separate.

The three of them agreed to meet at the cafeteria.

"Save resources." Qiao Haoyan said confidently.

Su Su laughed.

"Come on, I see that you clearly want to live with me." Who are you deceiving about saving resources?

Qiao Haoyan looked at her innocently.

"Then why do you still ask me since Susu knows?" He didn't just think carefully.

It's nothing more than... I just want to get closer to Su Su.

What kind of bad thoughts could Yan Yanzi have? He just wanted to share the bed with Su Su.

Maybe it was because of the two people's abilities, or maybe the uncle who tested his abilities liked Su Su very much. Their room was really big, and it had been remodeled. There was a bedroom, a bathroom, and a small living room.

Qiao Haoyan looked at the room and raised his eyebrows.

"So, am I blessed with Susu?"

"Hey, all, all." Su Su threw herself on the big soft bed.

"So comfortable acridine~" Bensu really liked it.

"Okay, it's time to find Li Que." Qiao Haoyan helplessly looked at the little girl who was rolling around on the bed.

"Yes, sister Li Que can't be made to wait for a long time." Su Su stood up almost instantly and walked out.

Qiao Haoyan: "..." I've never seen you come to see me so quickly...

When Su Su found the cafeteria, Li Que was already waiting at the door.

Because of the test of their abilities just now, many people now recognize Su Su and Qiao Haoyan, but they don't dare to go forward and can only watch from a distance.

"Sister Li Que." Su Su rushed towards Li Que.

"Let's go." Li Que took her into the cafeteria.

It was just lunch time, and there were people coming and going in the cafeteria. Su Su, Qiao Haoyan and Li Que all went to line up.

After waiting in line for a long time, the three of them had their meals and then found a table to sit down.

To be honest, the food in the cafeteria can't be said to be delicious, but it's not bad. Of course, in Qiao Haoyan's place, it's not as good as Su Su's boiled noodles.