Chapter 455: The Little Green Plum of Autistic Teenagers (7-8)

Lu Yiming looked at his son who was dressed up at some point, and even changed his clothes on purpose.

She refrained from laughing: "People Susu won't be here today."

Zhou Yansheng suddenly had an expression like the sky was falling.

Lu Yiming wanted to laugh even more.

"Susu's dad is off today, so I took them out to play."

Crispy, but come...

Zhou Yansheng seemed to have lost his soul.

"Why don't we go out to play today?" Zhou Siheng didn't know when he got together.

Zhou Yansheng turned around expressionlessly and picked up his book.

Lu Yiming: "..." Good guy, they are treated differently.

And Su Su, who was worried about by Zhou Yansheng, did not forget him.

"Mom, let's go there." Su Su dragged Yunlu into a children's clothing store.

"What's the matter? We Susu want to buy new clothes?" Su Lin brought Su Su in.

"No, Yanyan likes my bear socks, I want to give him a gift, okay?" Su Su blinked and looked at Su Lin.

"Su Su is so good to him, Dad is going to be jealous." Su Lin tasted.

How can my daughter be so nice to a stinky boy who has only met twice.

"Of course we can, our Susu is awesome, my little brother will be very happy then." Before Su Lin could speak, Yun Lu took her things and went to check out, and by the way, she brought some skirts to her little baby.

Su Su took the gift and went home full of joy, thinking that she would be able to see Zhou Yansheng the next day.

The result the next day...

Su Lin took them out to play again.

I haven't seen Su Su for two days in a row, and Zhou Yansheng's whole body is gone, his little face is even more indifferent than usual.

"Oh, what's the matter? Are you in a bad mood these two days?" Zhou Siheng came out of his son's room and asked Lu Yiming in a low voice.

Lu Yiming struggled to hold back his smile.

"Where is it? It's the little girl who hasn't had time to play with him in the past two days, so it's not like everyone can't be bothered." Looking at it, he wanted to laugh.

"Then why don't...you take Xiaoyan to visit tomorrow?" Zhou Siheng asked tentatively.

"I think, I'm afraid this kid won't be willing to come out at that time. It's not like you don't know what's going on with your son."

"Then ask tomorrow, if he wants to go, take him there."

"Okay."

The couple went back to the room one by one.

When it was time to rest at night, Zhou Yansheng put down his book, climbed into bed, and stared at the ceiling with his eyes open.

Didn't they say they wanted to play together, why didn't they come to him? Is... have you forgotten him?

Zhou Yansheng closed his eyes in disappointment.

Zhou Yansheng: grievance jpg

When Lu Yiming woke up, he pushed open the door of Zhou Yansheng's room without even bothering to eat breakfast.

"Son, do you want to go next door with my mother?" She leaned against the door and looked at Mrs. Zheng who didn't know when she got up.

Drop by? Look crispy.