Chapter 397: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (28-29)

But there is one thing to say, everyone in the queen's family looks good, those dragons are so mighty...

I have to say that the appearance of the group of dragons just shocked them.

So the battle ended with the little dragons appearing to kill a group of wizards in one minute.

Feng Yanrui did not know when he stood beside Su Su.

Before he had time to speak, Su's mother found him the first time.

"Oh, isn't this our Susu's partner? He looks so good-looking." Su's mother looked at Feng Yanrui in surprise.

"Hello Auntie." Feng Yanrui greeted politely.

Mother Su covered her mouth and snickered.

"What's your name, auntie? I want to call it mom." How can you still be called auntie even after marrying Susu.

Feng Yanrui: ! !

Is the crispy mother so enthusiastic?

Feng Yanrui immediately called out to the two of them, Mom and Dad, and then followed Su Su, aunt and uncle, to recognize people one by one.

Fortunately, everyone in the Xiaolongren family is very satisfied with him, and there are no Xiaolongren who are difficult for him.

"Do you want to rest here, and then play for a few days?" Feng Yanrui actively asked to hold back.

The patriarch shook his head.

"No, let's go back to the forest. The gathering of so many dragons will inevitably cause panic among other humans." Humans are afraid of them, and he knows that.

"Susu, if someone bullies you, just call us, you can't hurt yourself like today, do you know?" The patriarch patted her little head.

"Understood, the patriarch's grandfather walks slowly." Su Su nodded obediently.

So a group of little dragon people hugged one by one, rubbed their heads, and after saying goodbye, they turned into dragons again, flapping their wings and flying away.

Su's father and Su's mother also looked at Su Su tenderly.

"If you miss us, take your son-in-law to the forest to find us, do you know?"

"Understood, goodbye mother, pay attention to safety." Su Su obediently raised her head and looked at the two of them.

Father Su, who had not spoken much, also looked at her softly.

"Live well, take care of her." The latter sentence was said to Feng Yanrui.

Feng Yanrui nodded solemnly.

"I will."

So two more ice blue dragons were added to the brigade that the little dragon people left.

Seeing the big guy leave, Su Su was not reluctant.

After all, although everyone has a good relationship, they don't usually get together. If something happens, it will be sent in place, and there is nothing to think about.

Because the scepter was destroyed, the sky had already recovered at this moment, Su Su and Feng Yanrui stood together and looked at the Dragon people who had long since left.

"In the end, the two of us are together." Su Su reached out and took Feng Yanrui's hand.

"Why didn't Susu leave anyone behind?" He could see that the little girl had a good relationship with her clan and her parents.

"The dragons are all solitary creatures. Except for their partners, they will not live with other people permanently. I lived by myself when I was an adult."