Chapter 369: Super Evolution Diary (3-4)

Su Su shrugged.

"If I don't take it, others will take it." Why didn't I take it when I saw it?

Materials will only become more scarce as time goes by.

After looking around, Su Su finally took a fancy to a small hotel. The most important thing is that it looks pretty solid, and it shouldn't be so easy to be knocked away by zombies.

It's daytime now, and there's nothing mourning out, but it's hard to say at night.

She had just spent a lot of time sweeping all the way, and it was getting dark now.

Su Su pushed open the door and went in, only to find that there was already a person inside.

"Yeah, it's you, beautiful sister." Su Su breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he was an acquaintance.

"Can I also rest here for the night?" Su Su looked at her pitifully, blinking her eyes.

Being looked at by the little girl's big soft eyes, she looked away a little embarrassedly.

"random."

"Hey, then I'm welcome." Su Su slapped the first chapter on the door, and the door quickly formed layers of ice, and then thickened a lot, even the surrounding walls Su Su did not let go.

Isolate the breath and strengthen the defense.

After all, zombies move when they smell anger.

"Okay, it's safe now." Su Su sat down on the sofa.

"Miss, would you like something to eat?" Su Su asked her, thinking that eating alone would make others look bad.

"No need." You can't reach out and take other people's things for nothing. She was very polite when she saved her before.

"It's okay, eat it." Su Su put the instant noodles into her hand.

The supplies in her little treasure trove are worth the cost of a supermarket.

A certain crispy ran to boil the instant noodles.

The city hasn't been destroyed much, and the water and electricity can still be used, but the environment has begun to deteriorate. During the day, the sky is bright and strange. At night, a blood moon hangs there, and the surrounding is terrifyingly quiet.

The two quietly filled their stomachs, and Su Su also felt out a small pile of fruit.

...how does she have everything...

After eating and drinking, the two went back to their rooms to rest.

"Don't worry, no zombies can break in, you can rest well tonight, good night."

"……Good night."

As soon as Su Su entered the room, she took a shower, changed the pajamas she had fished out before, and went to bed with a sense of ritual.

Tutu: "..." I always feel that my little sister is not in the last days, she is here on vacation.

That night, as Su Su said, no zombies broke in.

The door was sealed, and the surrounding area was blocked by a thick wall of ice. The zombies couldn't smell the smell, so naturally they wouldn't come.

But a lot of people must have died last night, after all she heard voices.

When he woke up, he changed into a clean little skirt, and Su Su swallowed downstairs slowly.

"Good morning." The pretty lady greeted her proactively.

"Morning."

"I just saw that there's a lot of food in the kitchen, we can make a breakfast and go." How about?