Chapter 338: Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (13-14)

But she also knew that Yanyan would definitely not let her eat it again.

Who made her still a pixie?

After she was full, Su Su squatted in the corner to study her magic.

"Which one do you want to learn first?" He can teach attack magic, which is healing magic...

He will not.

"Your Majesty, Su Su must be learning attack magic, can't you teach healing magic?" Nancy looked at Su Su who was squatting in the small corner.

"This king can't teach, but this king has a book." Whoever stipulated that he must be taught.

Nancy stared at him with wide eyes.

"No, Your Majesty, you, you actually..." Even if it was for Su Su to learn magic, Your Majesty wouldn't go all out to steal books from the Light Elf, right?

Mo Yansheng just wanted to punch him.

"This is what was left when the two tribes lived together peacefully in the past." How could he steal books.

Instead of stealing the book, he might as well go grab a light elf and bring it back.

Nancy breathed a sigh of relief.

He thought that the king was really going to steal the book.

"But Susu's talent is really powerful, even better than you, Your Majesty." Nancy said while rubbing her chin.

Mo Yansheng glanced at him.

"Isn't it you who is the worst at the scene?" You are the weakest, so what qualifications do you have to speak of others.

Nancy: There was a sudden arrow in the chest.

"Your Majesty, you don't have to hit me like this..." It's so sad, how can you hit people like this.

Mo Yansheng: "...Go and train." Every day, there must be so many times of gossip and gossip.

Nancy: "...Okay." It's not enough to go.

As soon as Nancy left, Mo Yansheng stood beside Su Su.

Of course, from Su Su's point of view, she could only see Mo Yansheng's long legs that could not be seen at a glance.

Su Xiaodun Su: So angry!

"How is it, has Susu learned anything?" It seems that you have just studied for a long time.

Su Su pointed to the corner of the wall, and then to his chubby hand.

Mo Yansheng looked at the place she pointed, and there was a small piece covered by the little girl with ice.

Mo Yansheng: My Susu is really good.

Seeing her so energetic, Mo Yansheng was also interested, and he took Su Su and found a place to start practicing.

Of course, he won't force Su Su, the little girl can practice if she wants to, and she can play if she doesn't want to practice.

After all, it's still a two-year-old elf, and it's still a long time, so I can teach it slowly.

Because Su Su has just awakened to magic, Su Su is very excited, so he is very serious in learning.

And as soon as she gets serious, she learns faster.

Mo Yansheng praised her from time to time while teaching.

And then... a certain crisp is even more exciting.

However, Elf's energy is limited, and even if she wants to continue studying, she can't bear it and starts to feel sleepy.

Su Su: My spirit still wants to continue, but my body is already tired... It's not that Ben Su wants to sleep, it's this body that is sleepy...