Chapter 441: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (11-12)

The kids know a lot.

Su Su akimbo.

"You don't really think of me as a child, I'm hundreds of years old, not a child." Su Su tried her best to make her chubby face look serious.

An Qingyan: "..." I almost forgot.

"No matter how old you are or how old you are, you are just a three-year-old child now, don't worry about it, I will take care of it all." Children, you only need to be responsible for eating, drinking and playing happily every day.

Su Su tugged at his clothes.

"Then what do I need?"

"Eat, drink, and be happy every day." That's enough.

Su Su pulled him again, the little milk voice was soft.

"hug."

An Qingyan carried the little girl over.

"Yanyan, how are you..." Bensu really likes acridine~

Five seconds after the two became warm, An Qingyan's cell phone rang. At first glance, it was Qi Heng's video call.

An Qingyan: So annoying.

But before he could refuse, Su Su's little paws took the phone and pressed the green button with a "snack".

An Qingyan: "..." One step too late.

As soon as the video was connected, Qi Heng saw two faces, one big and one small, looking at him.

Qi Heng: "..." Looking at it this way, An Qingyan is actually quite pleasing to the eye.

"What's the matter?" An Qingyan looked at his agent coldly.

Qi Heng: Sure enough, everything pleasing to the eye is an illusion!

"I saw your Weibo, and by the way, I helped explain it, and it's all right now.

"Weibo? What Weibo?" Su Su looked at this, then at that, with a blank expression on his face.

Did Ben Chou miss something?

"Good, it's okay, eat well."

"Oh." Well, if Gou Yanyan doesn't say anything, then don't ask.

Anyway, he probably guessed it without saying Bensu.

The two chatted again, and after Su Su was full, he ran to the sofa to watch TV by himself.

"Hey, I said, you didn't tell Susu?" Qi Heng asked in a low voice.

An Qingyan's expression was a little helpless.

"She guessed it herself."

"Crispy is smart."

"Then why don't you comfort and comfort Susu?"

"It's been coaxed long ago." An Qingyan said, looking at Qi Heng with suspicion.

"Whose agent are you?" Why didn't he see this guy caring so much about him when he was hacked when he first debuted.

"Yours." Qi Heng replied quickly.

An Qingyan looked at him without smiling.

"Then why don't you care about me?"

"I think you are fine." You can eat and drink.

An Qingyan: "...hang up." I don't want to talk to you.

"By the way, don't arrange work for me recently."

"What are you doing?"

"Accompany Susu at home." An Qingyan looked at a certain Susu who was watching cartoons attentively.