Chapter 317: True and False Daughter-in-Law Dating and Falling in Love (1-2)

A Su just opened his eyes and saw a sky blue bedroom.

There is a little girl's sophistication everywhere in the room, which looks beautiful and warm.

"Hey, Ben Rabbit is here too!" Rabbit's voice echoed excitedly in a certain Su's mind.

Su Su: "...Hurry up and pass me the information."

"Okay."

"Ahem, in this small world, you are an orphan again, but because the youngest daughter of the Su family, Su Muxue, was accidentally lost when she was a child, and then you were taken care of by Su Yanzhou, with Xu Qiuya, your supporter. The parents adopted it."

"The two of you are 3 years apart, which means that when you were 21, right now, Su Muxue was finally found."

"Although she is only 24 years old, she has great strength and power. You have to get along with her and don't offend anyone."

"What about me? What about me? Am I also very good?" Su Su asked expectantly.

"Su Su, a beautiful lady from a wealthy family who was adopted." Tutu said dryly.

Su Su: "..." Got it.

"What about my family Yanyan?"

"Xi Yanxiao, 25 years old, the famous fifth diamond king in S City, whoever has more money can burn it, the richest man in the country, rich and powerful."

Su Su: "..." I don't deserve it.

"Today is the day when your adoptive parents came to tell you that they found their biological daughter. In three seconds, your adoptive mother Xu Qiuya will knock on the door." As soon as Tutu finished speaking, the door was knocked.

Su Su hurried to open the door.

Sure enough, an elegant lady was standing outside the door, looking at her tenderly.

"Mom." Su Su called out obediently, and let her in.

Looking at the well-behaved little daughter, Xu Qiuya paused, not to mention how to speak.

I don't know if Susu would mind.

"Susu remember what my mother told you before, do you still have a sister?"

A Crisp nodded.

"I know, Sister Muxue."

"Yes, Mom and Dad found your sister..." Xu Qiuya looked at Su Su cautiously.

Su Su... won't you be unhappy?

As a result, a crisp nodded solemnly.

"Good thing, why isn't mom happy?"

Xu Qiuya didn't react.

"I'll decide with your father that your sister will come back and live next door to you. How about you two live together?"

"good."

"Susu, although Muxue is back, in the hearts of my parents, you are all my children." Since the day she decided to bring Su Su back, she has regarded Susu as her own child.

"I know that my mother loves me, I love my mother too, and I love her when my sister comes back."

"We Susu are really good children." Su Muxue smiled gratified.

This child is well-behaved and sensible since he was a child, and has a simple temperament. He especially knows how to take care of others. Acting like a spoiled child can make you cute. It is precisely because of this that she and Yanzhou feel more distressed about her.