Chapter 375: Super Evolution Diary (15-16)

After all, there is Qiao Haoyan there.

After choosing a place, Li Que directly used her ability to surround a high wall, and the three of them were stunned.

It turns out that supernatural powers can still be used like this?

"We are safe now." Don't be afraid of zombies, they will definitely not be able to get in.

After enclosing the site, Qiao Haoyan started to set up a tent, and Su Su and Li Que were cooking noodles there.

The three people over there have not responded yet, and the division of labor has already been completed.

"It's so fragrant, I want to eat instant noodles." Su Su looked at the noodles in the pot eagerly.

Su Su covered the pot with both hands to heat.

Well, yes, she is the human induction cooker that heats the pot.

The little girl squatted there pitifully covering the pot, how pitiful the back looked.

Looking at Qiao Haoyan, he wanted to laugh.

how so cute.

"Qiao Haoyan's favorability rating +10, and his favorability rating is currently 18."

In the pot of noodles that Su Su covered, there was a pile of ingredients, vegetables, eggs, meat, too many ingredients, and it smelled fragrant.

"It's ready." Su Su put the pot on the small dining table with the edges raised.

Mo Zhe, Feng Yanbai, Li Xian: "..." It's so torturous.

The biscuits in my hand instantly tasted bad.

The eyes of the three of them, Su Su, naturally saw it.

"Want to eat together? I've cooked a lot." It's pathetic to see you all looking at you so eagerly.

"No, no need..." MoZhe controlled his desire to eat.

How can you always eat and drink the things of other people's little girls for free, how embarrassed.

Five minutes later...

Each of the three held a bowl in their hands, and they snorted and ate.

A Crisp: Really incense is the inevitable law of human beings.

Su Su sucked a big mouthful of noodles, her cheeks were bulging, and her round apricot eyes were rolling.

Qiao Haoyan put the eggs in his bowl into Su Su's bowl.

"Crispy eat."

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"It's the same whether you eat or not." It's better to eat Susu to gain weight.

Good start.

"That's great." Su Su didn't dislike him either, she picked up the egg and took a big bite.

The little girl took good care of herself, she didn't see any thinness, and the chubby face was white and tender, not cute, and it was out of tune with the surrounding environment.

After eating and drinking, she burped again, and Qiao Haoyan helped her wash the dishes.

Su Su sat there holding her stomach, and her whole body seemed to be out of her body.

Li Que: To be honest, it's kind of funny.

"I'm so full..." Su Su rubbed her belly.

"Who told you to eat so much at once." Li Que glanced at her.