Chapter 356: The Demon King's Little Demon (15-16)

Su Su subconsciously made a snoring sound.

A Crisp: Damn it, it's all Yanyan's fault, how can Rua be so comfortable!

Ye Ziyan looked at her with a funny look, obviously enjoying it, but with a little annoyed expression on her face.

Why is Su cat so cute.

"Maomao, how is this king's craftsmanship?" Ye Ziyan teased her deliberately.

"Just, it's alright..." It's only 100 million... It's just a little bit comfortable, not very comfortable.

Ye Ziyan held back a smile.

"That's it, the king will work hard."

"Mmmm, come on." Oops...so comfortable...

After a while, Su Su stood up and looked at him seriously.

"Because you've given me rua for so long, I'll reluctantly give you a massage." Even if it's a reward for Gou Yanyan.

A dim light flashed in Ye Ziyan's eyes.

Su Su twisted her little head in confusion.

"What's the matter?" You are still happy with the massage.

"Nothing." Ye Ziyan covered the emotions in his eyes.

"Then change back quickly." Su Su looked at him expectantly.

I have long wanted ruarua to see how the nine-tailed fox feels, and today I finally have a chance, hehehe~

The next second, the handsome man who was still sitting on the chair turned into a fiery red nine-tailed fox.

The fox's eyes are long and narrow, the fox's body is slender and powerful, and the nine tails are swaying behind him, and Su Su can still see the shadow of one tail.

Susu: ? ?

A crisp counted carefully.

"One, two, three... ten!"

"Why do you have ten tails!"

The nine-tailed fox will grow a tail every thousand years, and after reaching the nine-tailed, the last tenth tail will grow after entering the ten thousand year realm.

Of course, the premise is that you have to survive the thunder calamity that must be experienced.

Because the nine-tailed fox clan is powerful and talented, Lei Jie is not ordinary.

The problem is... Gou Yanyan is not nine thousand years old at all, so where did he get ten tails.

"Silly cat, have you forgotten something?" Ye Ziyan reminded her.

Forgot what? What can Bensu forget?

what! I remembered!

In addition to the situation just mentioned, there is an exception.

Ordinary monsters need to cultivate after being born, ranging from a hundred to a few hundred years, and it all depends on personal talent.

But there are still some demons who are born into a human form, and are born with their own demon power, and the talent of such demons is often stronger.

There is no need to practice slowly like a normal demon.

But great talent is often accompanied by a great threat.

Before they grow up, if they are discovered by other demons, they will cut out the demon pill, and the demon cultivation base of obtaining the demon pill will increase greatly, and they can even enter the ranks of the great demons of ten thousand years in one fell swoop.