Chapter 340: Diary of an Elf Queen's Development (17-18)

In the end, the four light elves were invited to the dark elves to discuss in detail.

Looking at the four pairs of eyes looking at him expectantly, Su Su couldn't help covering his face.

"...don't look at me like that..."

"Then, will you go back with us?"

"Don't go back." Su Su immediately refused.

"I'm Yanyan's companion elf, just follow him and don't go anywhere." Su Su sat tightly next to Mo Yansheng.

"But, but you are the queen of the light elves." How could you follow a dark elves.

"But I was not born in the elf tree of the light elf family."

"The light elves have never raised me, I was brought up by Yanyan." If you say that, your entire light elves can't compare to Yanyan alone.

The elder priests of the four light elves fell silent.

"If I wasn't the queen of the light elves, I'm afraid you wouldn't even know of my existence."

"Of course, it's normal, after all, I was born here." Can't blame anyone.

"But I have not accepted the favor of any light elves, so you are not qualified to ask me to take any responsibility." Su Su said seriously.

Several elders bowed their heads in shame.

Indeed, it was a bit too much for them to ask the queen to return to the light elves as soon as they came.

After all, she grew up in the dark elves family, and she knew at first glance that the other party had not treated her badly. It was really inappropriate to ask her to stay away from the environment and people she was familiar with, and she would definitely not agree.

And aside from these, the other party is just an elf who has just grown up.

Mo Yansheng touched her little head.

"Susu has grown up."

A certain crisp and arrogant shook his head.

"People have grown up long ago."

Mo Yansheng smiled without saying a word.

Seeing Mo Yansheng's smile, the three elders and the priest felt blind.

Is this still the dark elf king who was arguing with him just now with a murderous face? Did they get it wrong?

And looking at it this way, these two... seem to be a good match?

No, no, they must have read it wrong, how could the dark elves match up with the light elves...

"If you came today just to let Susu go back, then you can leave." Mo Yansheng's words were an order to evict guests.

"And it's impossible to surpass us with the current light elves." Even if there is Susu.

Their hard training over the years cannot be made up for by an extra elf king in the light elf clan.

The four did not object.

It's a fact after all.

They all saw it when they first came in. The atmosphere of the soldiers' training here is completely different from theirs.

If the two clans really fought, I am afraid that one of them would beat ten of them.

And how to fight healing magic and attack magic.

People over there beat you up, do you heal yourself and then continue to be beaten?

They are so hard.