Chapter 438: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (5-6)

With a "swoosh", the big and small over there looked at him in unison.

Qi Heng: "Ha, ha ha, have breakfast for breakfast."

"Have you eaten?" An Qingyan carried Su Su to the table and asked her in a low voice.

"Want to eat something?"

Su Su looked at the breakfast on the table with bright eyes.

"Secondary ~"

Only then did An Qingyan put the person down.

"This is my manager, Qi Heng, and this is Su Su." An Qingyan introduced each other.

"Hello uncle~" Su Su Xiaomai greeted Qi Heng softly.

This made Qi Heng a little embarrassed.

"You, how are you." This little girl... she's quite cute.

"My name is Su Su, I'm three years old this year."

An Qingyan glanced at her.

Yesterday I told him that I was several hundred years old, but today I turned around and told Qi Heng that I was three years old, oh, little boy.

A Crisp: Otherwise? You want me to scare him to death?

"Hey, I said you have a baby now, do you want to participate in some parent-child variety shows?" Qi Heng urged him.

An Qingyan looked at the happy little girl over there who was eating buns alone.

"do not want."

"Don't, look how good Susu's condition is." How cute she looks.

"Fans must be particularly receptive."

"What if you accept it or not?"

"Don't tell me you don't know that everyone is urging you to get married now." I don't believe it.

An Qingyan laughed.

"Making me want to get married?"

"Then I'm so embarrassed."

Qi Heng: Cursing.

This dog ratio, looking at Sven's, is actually an annoying batch.

"Then if you don't get married, can you give me a little bit of career?" It's okay to have more career.

An Qingyan took out a tissue and wiped the little girl's mouth.

"I finally became the boss, why do I still fight so hard?" Some of the artists in the company fight.

Su Su sipped a cup of soy milk into the straw, then shook the little jiojio and looked at them.

"I'm going to work, do you want to come with me?" An Qingyan pinched her face.

Although he wanted to, but if he really dared to stay at home without doing anything, Qi Heng would kill him.

"Is it fun?" Su Su looked at him crookedly.

Before An Qingyan could answer, Qi Heng looked at her with a smile.

"It's fun, it's very fun, do you want Susu to come and have a look?" Why didn't he think that An Qingyan couldn't live up to his expectations, he could cultivate a good man.

He looked good at this little girl.

"I'm going, I'm going~" Su Su jumped off the chair.

"I'm going to change now~" The little girl jumped... into An Qingyan's bedroom.

Gou Yanyan hung her skirt in his room.

Qi Heng: ! !

"Why did Susu enter your room?" Qi Heng looked at him in shock.