Chapter 363: The Demon King's Little Demon (31-32)

As for Mo Jingwen, not to mention, she is barely a thousand years taller than her daughter.

Su Su sometimes didn't understand what the three were thinking.

In a world that advocates demon power like the demon world, you don't practice well, and you know that intrigue is fighting every day to kill and fight.

Just like the status of Gou Yanyan, you have to prevent others from usurping the throne and attacking like last night. If your ability is not strong enough, you will be kicked down by others.

Just like Su Hou, even if he becomes the Demon King, it won't last long.

Who made his force value so wasteful.

Susu pulls Ye Yan's hand.

"How to deal with it?"

"It's good if the cat likes it." Ye Ziyan held his head casually.

"Momao let them live if they want to live, and let them die if they want to die." He didn't think the two of them could make any waves by letting them live.

Especially Mo Jingwen, who has been pampered with Su Hou for so many years, she has long forgotten how to fight with other demons.

Even Su Yu has no ability to fart apart from her habitual coquettish willfulness.

These two people have no ability to protect themselves, and they can't guarantee how long they can live.

Su Su naturally thought of this as well.

"Want to live?"

Mo Jingwen nodded quickly: "Think, think, please forgive us, we won't have any bad thoughts again, we know it's wrong..." In order to survive, Mo Jingwen kept begging Su Su for mercy , even kneeling in front of the person he once hated and despised the most.

As for Su Yu, Xu Shi also knew that he was afraid, so he didn't dare to speak at all.

After a long time, Su Su spoke slowly.

"Okay, let's leave you alone for now."

Mo Jingwen immediately kowtowed to her gratefully.

"Thank you, thank you, the Demon Empress."

After kowtowing and saluting, Mo Jingwen pulled Su Yu and couldn't wait to leave, even Su Hou couldn't care less.

Anyway, since the master rebelled, there must be only one way to die. It might be better to leave a way out for her and Yu'er, not to mention that the master likes her and Yu'er so much, so he definitely won't blame them.

"If that old guy Su Hou knew that Mo Jingwen and Su Yu didn't care about him at all, he wouldn't know if he would die of anger." After all, Su Hou really likes Su Yu's daughter, and has been interested in Mo Jingwen for so many years.

Ye Ziyan hesitated.

"Maomao, a member of the cat demon clan..." If it were another race, he would definitely exterminate the clan, and he would not spare a single one, but after all, the cat belongs to the cat demon clan, so he must ask her for her opinion.

"Don't worry about me, I can do whatever I want."

"Aren't the cats sad?"

"That's what they deserved." You can't let the murderer go because he is pitiful. Isn't the murdered person even more pitiful?

Ye Ziyan rubbed her little head.

The news that the cat demon clan tried to rebel and was captured quickly spread throughout the demon world.