Chapter 400: Feng Yanrui's Extra Story (1-2)

As princes of the kingdom, we have only one goal, and that is the seat of supremacy.

Among the many brothers, my ability is the most outstanding, but the father does not favor me, and secretly fears me because I am too good.

He was afraid that I would take his seat.

But so what? What should come will still come. The father was finally poisoned by his favorite prince, but the one who sat in that position was me.

After a lot of fighting, I finally got into this position.

After taking office, I gradually began to fight around to expand the territory of the kingdom.

Countries large and small were defeated by me and incorporated into my kingdom.

However, there was one goal that was in my plan from the start, and it was time to eradicate it.

That is the dragon family.

Legend has it that the dragon family is extremely powerful, but no one has ever seen it with their own eyes.

Because only one of the ten people who went to find the dragon came back, and it was still lucky.

The reason why the world knows about the existence of the dragon clan is that they heard it from the mouths of a group of wizards.

It is said that they sent nearly thirty wizards that time, and only one came back, and he was seriously injured and died not long after.

As a result, groups of people continued to go to the forest, trying to find that powerful and mysterious race.

Sadly it all came back in vain.

This has also made people more and more afraid of the existence of the dragon family.

After thinking twice, I decided to go to the forest to find the dragons alone.

Of course, it's not that I want to destroy the dragon clan alone, but I will go to find the trace of the dragon clan first.

After all, when there are more people, the whereabouts will become obvious, and it is safest for me to say it alone.

If the other party is really as evil as the legend, then he will kill him completely, if not, then think about it again.

With this in mind, I entered the forest alone.

Unfortunately, the **** of luck did not seem to favor me very much. Not long after entering the forest, I encountered a pack of wolves.

If it's just one or two wolves, I'm totally confident I can handle them, but with a pack of wolves, I can't handle them at all.

But my life is not so easy to take. If you want my life, you have to see if they are capable enough.

I have experienced many wars, big and small, and I can't count the number of wars. Naturally, I understand the principle of preemptive strike.

After all, this group of wolves didn't mean to retreat at first sight. This was to see that he was only one person, thinking of bullying the less and taking him directly.

After fighting for a while, I gradually began to lose my strength. After all, there were so many opponents, I only had one person, and I was outnumbered, and my physical strength began to run out.

Of course, I'm not going to give up, even if I die, I'll have to pull a few more wolves.

Just when I was about to fight with the alpha wolf to the end, a cold breath rushed towards my face, and something huge came.