Chapter 454: The Little Green Plum of Autistic Teenagers (5-6)

At least it's much better than before.

I never even came down to eat before.

After eating enough, Su Su left with Yunlu.

"I'm leaving, bye~" Su Su waved his claws at Zhou Yansheng.

Zhou Yansheng watched her leave reluctantly, and his little brows were so furrowed that they caught flies.

Lu Yiming snickered beside him.

When Su Lin came home in the evening, Yun Lu told him what happened today.

"Oh? Is there such a thing? Does Susu like the little brother next door?" Su Lin held her daughter on her lap and sat.

"I like it, little brother looks good." Su Su happily told Su Lin about today's events.

Yun Lu looked at the father and daughter and shook her head helplessly.

Different from the liveliness of the Su family, the Zhou Yansheng family next door was still deserted.

As soon as Su Su left, he returned to the room and continued to read.

Lu Yiming: Brat, you left without even looking at her.

"Hey, husband, do you know what our son did today?" Zhou Siheng asked him impatiently as soon as he came back to Lu Yiming.

"How many more books have you read?"

"Tsk, see what you said, look at this." Lu Yiming handed him the photo he took at noon.

Not surprisingly, Zhou Siheng's eyes widened.

Lu Yiming: Humph, are you scared? (proud)

"Who is this little girl? And she actually entered Xiaoyan's room? They slept together?" Incredible.

"Yeah, I was also surprised at the time. This is the little girl next door, isn't she very cute?" Although she and Zhou Siheng both like little girls, neither of them had any idea of ​​having another one.

After all, Xiaoyan's situation is special, it is enough to have him alone, and the little girl will not have to wait for her son to marry a wife.

"I think the neighbors next door are very good. We have to have a good relationship with them. Don't you know that Lulu brought a box of biscuits today, and your son and the little girl ate them all together." Lu Lu Yiming was merciless when he revealed his son's Dina.

"That's necessary, maybe this little girl can be our future daughter-in-law."

The two walked in the door talking and laughing.

The next day, after lunch, Yunlu baked a cake and took her daughter to visit again.

They all agreed yesterday. Anyway, the two men go to work every day, and they are bored. It is better to have afternoon tea together and go shopping or something every day.

"Let's go to my brother's house today, okay?" Yun Lu looked at her daughter with a smile.

"Okay~" Su Su nodded.

The doorbell rang, and Lu Yiming went to open the door immediately.

As soon as the door opened, she saw Yunlu and the beautiful little girl.

"Auntie, cake." Su Su handed the things in her hand to her.

"Oh, I'm here as soon as I come, what gift do I bring?" Lu Yiming took the things with a smile.

"Lulu, you are so clever. You bake desserts and you can cook. When I cook, no one in the family eats it."

"I learned it when I was bored. If you want to learn, I can teach you too."