Chapter 365: The Demon King's Little Demon (35-36)

"Maomao doesn't want children?"

Su Su scratched his head.

"No, I'm not afraid that you won't like it." After all, Gou Yanyan is such a dog, and he has done nothing less to compete with children before.

Ye Ziyan's face softened.

"Why don't you like it."

"You still like children?" Su Su looked at him in surprise.

"I can't see it."

"This king only likes cats born to cats, but I don't know whether cats and cats will give birth to a kitten or a nine-tailed fox for this king." Hmm... But it's all good, it's better to have both.

"If you say that, it seems to be the same." Su Su rubbed her chin.

I don't know what kind of species she will give birth to.

It was just that before she could think clearly, she was picked up.

Su Su looked at him suspiciously.

"What are you doing?"

"If you work hard with Mao Mao, maybe you will be able to conceive a child early."

Su Su: "..."

After being driven away, except for the little girl who followed behind, the expressions of the other three were not very good-looking.

"Didn't you say that the Demon King will definitely recognize us?" The woman looked at her husband displeased.

The man snorted coldly.

"Who knew he could be so ruthless."

Su Su: No, it's strange to accept an inexplicable relative...

"Father, mother, didn't you say that we would have a good life? What should I do now that Lord Monster King doesn't recognize us?" The man was a little anxious.

As long as he has the backing of the Demon King, if he wants to marry a rich family's daughter, it is not a matter of hand.

"Don't worry, son, mother will definitely be able to help you." The woman comforted her son.

The man rolled his eyes.

"Why don't we just say that all the people in the demon world know about it. I think he will dare to deny us when Ye Yanyan comes."

"It's a good idea. It's a well-known thing, and he certainly wouldn't dare deny us."

They chose to come to Ye Yeyan now, just to see that after someone rebelled last time, no one coveted Ye Yeyan's position, and he dared to come when he was completely seated as the Demon King.

Otherwise, what if others see that their family is related to Ye Ziyan and send someone to kill them?

Besides, the nine-tailed fox's side is already sensitive, so naturally he can't talk to anyone when he sees it.

The three of them walked while discussing, and they didn't realize that there was already one less person beside them.

So, a few days later, the whole demon world spread that the demon king did not recognize his relatives.

It's just that this gossip is really boring, and no one pays attention. I don't know why it has spread throughout the entire demon world.

"As the central figure in the rumors, what are your thoughts?" Su Su looked at Ye Ziyan seriously.

Ye Ziyan lowered his head pitifully.

"This king doesn't know anything, this king has no relatives, alas, how can there be such a pitiful person as this king."