Chapter 437: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (3-4)

Su Su: Oh, you will cry in the future.

An Qingyan reached out and hugged the child in his arms.

"So, you haven't eaten yet?"

Su Su nodded pitifully.

"I'm hungry." Please feed~

An Qingyan sighed.

Well, who made himself promise to raise her just now.

An Qingyan rolled up his sleeves, revealing a white wrist.

"Bite it."

Su Su looked at him with bright eyes.

"Really? Really? Really?"

"Um."

Su Su grabbed his arm and took a bite.

No pain, a little itchy, and a little tingling.

And... I don't know if it's his illusion, but he's still a little comfortable?

An Qingyan: Really crazy.

Su Su held it and bit it for about a minute before releasing it.

The moment he released it, An Qingyan's arm returned to its original smoothness.

It was also at this time that An Qingyan realized that the little tiger teeth on the left and right sides of the little girl seemed to be a bit long.

But the child is cute, so he looks good no matter what.

Su Su Xiao blushed and hiccupped.

A Crisp: "Hiccup~"

An Qingyan: "..."

He looked at the little girl who was already beginning to feel sleepy.

It's really... I want to sleep when I'm full.

"It's still broad daylight, don't sleep." An Qingyan tried her best to wake her up.

"But we vampires sleep during the day..." She is a night owl.

An Qingyan pinched her soft little fat face.

"Then tell me about the vampires from the past."

Su Su barely cheered up.

From the origin of vampires, prosperity, all the way to the demise of vampires.

An Qingyan listened attentively, with a thoughtful expression on his face, just as he was about to lower his head to ask, with a "pat", Su Su's little head fell asleep in his arms.

A Su: It's not that Ben Su wants to sleep, but Ben Su can't control how much I send... (trying to defend)

Well, the child fell asleep, and it seems that he didn't wake up so soon.

An Qingyan carried her to his room, covered her with a small quilt, and went out to buy her clothes.

Now that they have decided to raise her, they can't let the children wear this dress.

Although the dress is nice.

First, buy a few random pieces to deal with, and when the child wakes up another day, take her to pick out a small skirt she likes.

When I went out to buy a dress, I didn't know what to think, An Qingyan bought a can of milk powder and bought a bottle.

An Qingyan: "..." I don't know if the kid will beat him when he sees it.

At the same time that Su Su woke up, An Qingyan also came back with a large bag and a small bag.

As soon as the things were put away, An Qingyan carried Su Su onto the sofa, and then put a pair of pink and tender slippers in front of her.