Chapter 311: Hey, do you believe there are demons in this world? (27-28)

As for which side you see, it depends on who you meet.

Feifei suddenly came down.

"Then what should I do? Do you just let her spread this kind of news?" She couldn't hold her breath anymore.

Her family is so good, how can she let this little cheap silver be so smeared.

"Don't worry about it for now, I'll pack it up together." Chu Tingyan quickly made a decision.

"How do you feel about Susu?"

A Susu looked at him solemnly with a chubby little fleshy face.

"Then I'll leave this to you, little friend Chu Tingyan." Do it well, do you know?

Chu Tingyan was immediately amused by her.

Feifei: Inexplicably, I ate a mouthful of dog food...

Then these people really let go.

Su Su: Yanyan will handle it.

Feifei: The big boss has spoken, and she can't interfere. Anyway, the parties are not in a hurry anyway, so she should calm down, um, don't embarrass Susu.

In the next few days, Luo Yaqi was in a better mood than ever before.

No one came out to deny it, which proved that Su Su had a guilty conscience and dared not speak out. She finally trampled her underfoot.

It really makes me laugh out of a dream.

A Crisp: Don't take it to heart at all, eat and sleep.

She was even fattened for a circle, her little face was rounded, and the whole person looked red.

Chu Tingyan nodded with satisfaction.

Well, the sense of accomplishment that develops is not a bit of joy.

It's almost time to start gaining weight.

A certain Su, who had absolutely no idea of ​​Chu Tingyan's careful thinking, was watching TV on the sofa as always.

Chu Tingyan poked her little face.

"This year's Best Designer Awards are about to begin."

Su Su: "Oh." A Su shoved a small cookie into his mouth.

"You and Luo Yaqi are both selected."

"Hmm." Still didn't care.

Chu Tingyan: "...Why are you unresponsive?"

Su Su yawned lazily.

"I have several of these trophies, as well as others." Although she is not an old-fashioned designer, she has won a lot of awards.

A Su even suspected that the protagonist's halo was wrong, and it was on her head.

"Then I'll go with you?" Chu Tingyan couldn't wait to express his intentions.

Su Su had a "so it is" expression on his face.

"It turns out that this is your idea." No wonder she told her about the Best Designer Award. It turned out that she wanted to declare her identity as a palace.

"Okay, let's go together then." Sooner or later it will be made public anyway.

Chu Tingyan nodded excitedly.

Goal achieved, happy.

"Chu Tingyan's favorability rating is +9, and his favorability rating is currently 35."

On the day of the awards, Su Su and Chu Tingyan set off to the awarding venue together.

Su Su was naturally wearing a dress designed by herself.