Chapter 412: The Diary of a Fallen Princess (23-24)

While eating, I listened to Qin Yi reporting how much money he had earned.

Hearing that he was earning more and more money, Su Su happily ate a lot of breakfast.

Yipinsu has only opened for almost three months, and the business is terrible.

There are people queuing up early in the morning every day. Fortunately, there are many chefs, otherwise eight hands would not be enough for them.

"Looks like Susu is very rich now." I'm proud of you.

Su Su hummed proudly.

Bensu is no longer the one with nothing but poverty.

"Would you like to see what your Yipinsu looks like?" Qin Moyan asked her.

"Ah? What do you think?" Su Su asked stupidly.

"Of course I'm going out of the palace to see it, madam." Qin Yi said impatiently.

How stupid is the lady.

Qin Moyan glanced at him dissatisfied.

"I asked you?" It's your turn to shut up.

Qin Yi: "...This subordinate will get out."

This skilled and sad tone, he is too difficult, hum...

"Can we go out?" Su Su looked at him expectantly.

"nature."

"We'll change after we've changed."

The two of them changed into more ordinary clothes, and then got into the carriage and left the palace staggeringly.

Just like when Su Su first came.

The Qin country is worthy of being a big country. The streets are extremely prosperous. Su Su watched with great interest as he walked, until...

She saw a long queue.

"Look at Yanyan! What is that?" Is it selling something delicious?

Qin Moyan looked at the store and then at Susu.

"That's your cake."

Su Su: "...cough." Excuse me.

"Let's go take a look." I didn't expect so many people.

Yipin Crisp is located in the most prosperous street in the entire Qin State. It is reasonable to say that such a place is hard to find.

But... Who made Qin Moyan rich?

And now the most crowded place in this street is Yipinsu, from morning to night, the crowd is endless.

Here you can see those rich and noble sons, young ladies, and wives of rich families, or those important ministers above the court, and even ordinary people.

Su Su got off the carriage and quietly entered through the back door.

The decoration inside is also like what Su Su painted at the beginning, exquisite and atmospheric.

A crisp nodded in satisfaction.

"Is Madam still satisfied?" Qin Moyan stretched out his hand to hold him.

"Very good, Mrs. Ben is very satisfied." Su Su nodded seriously.

Qin Moyan lowered his head and kissed her.

"As long as the lady is satisfied."

Qin Yi: "..." Hey, hey, did you forget that there is someone next to you...

The three quietly went up to the second floor, and no one noticed that there were such three people.

It's really hard for them to get their seats and come in. They only have to cook, and they don't have the mind to take care of other people.