Chapter 436: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (1-2)

A child who looked like only three years old was walking on the street.

The little girl was wearing a gorgeous red dress and a pair of red leather shoes, walking happily.

Along the way, those uncles and aunts would stop and look at the little girl with loving eyes, asking where she was going alone, and whether they should take her there.

"No need, Su Su can do it alone~" Su Su showed them a milky smile.

The little girl has a delicate appearance and a chubby face, and she looks like a cute and cute pink bun.

Thousands of years ago, a war broke out between humans and vampires, and almost all the vampires were wiped out. Only she, a weak chicken, found a place where there was no one to fall asleep because she didn't know the war broke out, so she escaped the disaster.

Today, no one knows the existence of vampires.

After hundreds of years of baptism, no one knows the existence of vampires.

And because Su Su slept for hundreds of years, did not **** blood, did not get energy, so her body shrunk and became like a child.

But she is not afraid of the sun, as long as it is not particularly violent sunlight, she is not afraid.

Su Su: As long as I don't stand out in the sun at 12 noon, Ben Su will be fine.

But no one would ever do such a stupid thing.

"Tutu, where is Yanyan's company?"

Tutu showed her the way, Su Su's eyes lit up and rushed over.

It just so happened that someone came out of the gate in a hurry, and then... they collided.

An Qingyan subconsciously picked up the bewildered child who was hit.

"Children, where did you come from? It's dangerous to walk without looking at people, do you know that?"

Su Su rubbed her eyes with her little hands.

"Yanyan!"

An Qingyan: ? ?

Shouldn't this still be his little fan?

"Kid, where are your parents?"

Su Su stirred her fingers.

"There are no parents..."

An Qingyan looked at the little skirt on her body.

orphan? It doesn't look like it.

"I'm here to find you."

"Looking for me?" An Qingyan looked at her suspiciously.

He didn't know any three-year-olds.

"Qingyan, why are you still standing here? Be careful, your fans don't know where to get the news and come here." Another man hurried out of the company.

An Qingyan looked at her little milk bag with her head tilted in her hand, looked at her manager, and finally got into the car with Su Su.

Su Su: Hehe, rubbing against Yanyan's car~

"Little girl, tell me, who are you and where do you come from?"

"Well, I can't tell you now, but I know who you are." Su Su looked at him confidently.

"Oh? Then you talk about it." An Qingyan held his head casually.

"Your name is An Qingyan, you are 27 years old this year, and you are a singer by profession. Now you have opened an entertainment company and have become the boss. The best model for the entertainment industry to start from scratch, from a poor boy with nothing to a big boss behind the scenes, right? "