Chapter 391: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (16-17)

After waiting for a while, she still didn't hear Su Su's voice, and Wang Yunyun gradually became angry.

Is this because he thinks that he can become a queen, so he doesn't bother to talk to her? Even without looking at her identity, do you really think she can marry His Majesty the King? Innocent!

Thinking of this, Wang Yunyun simply stopped pretending.

"Some people don't think that if they marry His Majesty the King, they can really fly up the branches and become a phoenix, right? They dare to think of His Majesty the King without looking at their identity."

"If you are sensible, get out of the palace obediently, otherwise you will feel better."

"A commoner is still delusional to infiltrate the circle of our noble girls, and he doesn't even see if anyone pays attention to you." It's ridiculous.

After Wang Yunyun finished speaking, the two guards came out of nowhere, and lifted the screen away with expressionless faces, and then Wang Yunyun saw Feng Yanrui who was sitting on the main seat and looked at her with a smile.

Wang Yunyun immediately knelt down with a soft leg.

What, how could it be His Majesty the King? Then, didn't His Majesty hear all the words she just said?

"I've heard that some people are dissatisfied with my queen. I didn't believe it, but I didn't expect it to happen."

Wang Yunyun worked hard to maintain her elegant smile.

"Your Majesty, you heard it wrong. Susu and I are good friends. Today I came to congratulate her. Just now, I was just advising her." She would never admit it, or she would be dead.

It's just that her face is as pale as a ghost now, and the whole person is sitting on the ground, looking so embarrassed.

Feng Yanrui looked at her casually.

"It seems that my methods have been too gentle recently, so that anyone would dare to come to the palace to provoke me."

"Come on, drag it out."

Immediately, a guard came forward to drag Wang Yunyun away.

Wang Yunyun struggled hard.

"No, you can't do this to me! My father won't let you go!"

"Oh, if you don't tell me I forgot, who is her father? Let's deal with it together." Feng Yanrui ordered his subordinates lazily.

"You, you can't do this! You are outraging! My father did nothing wrong!" Wang Yunyun looked at him in horror.

"I'm just venting my anger." Feng Yanrui still smiled, looking like a handsome gentleman.

"I want to kill, do I still need to see the prisoner's face?"

"Drag down."

The guards dragged Wang Yunyun away immediately.

Feng Yanrui stood up and kept walking back.

I don't know if Susu has woken up...

He will definitely find him when he wakes up, he has to go back quickly.

As soon as he entered the door, Feng Yanrui heard Su Su's small, vague voice.

"I just seemed to hear someone looking for me..." Mousu ​​stretched and looked at Feng Yanrui slowly.

Feng Yanrui did not change his face: "You heard wrong."

Su Su scratched his head suspiciously.

"Really?" Did I hear it wrong?