Chapter 444: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (17-18)

As soon as Su Su opened his mouth, Qi Heng couldn't help laughing, and he also imitated the look of a little girl with a straight face.

"Okay, you say."

"You should prepare yourself mentally first, and don't be surprised." An Qingyan looked at him seriously.

It was only then that Qi Heng realized that the two of them seemed to have something important to tell him, and he quickly became serious.

"Tell me, I've been with you for so many years, I've never seen such a big storm."

"Well, Susu is not a human being."

Qi Heng: ? ?

What the hell? Can you say that again?

After An Qingyan slowly explained everything clearly, Qi Heng looked at Su Su in shock.

"So, you are not a child, you are a vampire, or a vampire who can make money."

Su Su nodded.

"No wonder, I said that the company's artists have endorsed so many more recently." Qi Heng looked at Su Su suddenly.

"So that's why you didn't let Susu participate in variety shows?"

An Qingyan nodded.

Don't say, this kind of thing is quite fantastic. After An Qingyan's explanation, and after seeing Su Su turned into a little bat in front of him, Qi Heng believed that this little girl was really a movie vampire in.

"Okay, An Qingyan, that's amazing."

An Qingyan nodded calmly.

"Award."

Qi Heng: "..." I'm not really complimenting you.

"However." An Qingyan's face became serious.

"After Susu recovers, I won't be active as often."

"I said An Qingyan, how old are you, are you ready to retire?" Qi Heng looked incredulous.

"It's not quitting the circle, it's just not active anymore."

"What's the difference between that and retreating?"

An Qingyan thought about it and nodded.

"It seems so."

"Then I'd better retreat."

Qi Heng: ? ?

"No, think about it, you quit the circle, so what do you use to support Susu?"

An Qingyan rubbed the little heads of the children around him.

"She doesn't need to eat." Good support.

Qi Heng: Excuse me.

"It's not about having an entire company, so what's there to be afraid of."

"And, actually, it's been a long time since I had this idea, not all because of Crispy."

Qi Heng sighed.

"You've made up your mind, so what else can I say?"

"Anyway, I'll follow you, and occasionally pick up a few jobs for you, right?"

"Yeah." An Qingyan nodded in satisfaction.

Qi Heng: Really, like an uncle.

"It's okay, I'll go first?"

An Uncle Qingyan nodded.

"Well, let's go."

Qi Heng turned around and left.