2

Chapter 2 The main body of the live broadcast?

alive?

Still alive?

Chen Yunxi was extremely confused, she was holding a "comic book" in her hand, her eyes were focused on it, but she couldn't accept the meaning of it for a long time.

Before the end of the world, she thought she was dead. Being deceived by her boyfriend and best friend is nothing, but she got an incurable terminal illness, and found out that her parents were not her own.

It is not an exaggeration to describe it as knocking down dust.

Therefore, when the doctor advised her to participate in the very unreliable "freezing plan", her heart was not fluctuated, and she signed without any hesitation. Even without the ravages of the zombie virus, she would not be able to live long, and she had long since lost hope and light.

She never expected that she would live to the interstellar era thousands of years later!

Looking at the previous grievances, grievances, love and enmity, there is only one feeling - want to laugh.

How good, the terminal illness can no longer threaten her life, and the parents who oppressed her and the ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend... Thousands of years later, even the bones and dregs will be gone, right? Don't even have to think about it!

Her life seems to have opened a new chapter!

How wonderful!

Because she was in such a happy mood, Chen Yunxi kept smiling and cooperated with the inspection. Doctors in white coats were busy around her, some tested her pupillary reactions, some carefully observed her hair and skin inch by inch, and some inspected her tongue coating, throat, and even feet with purple fluorescent tubes. The nails were also illuminated one by one by a special miniature flashlight.

Chen Yunxi couldn't understand the various records.

But amazingly, she understood.

"The DNA sample of No. 14 has been obtained. What? Two kinds of DNA?"

"She underwent a special operation before being frozen. After this operation, there will be two kinds of DNA in a short period of time. After about a year or two, there will be two kinds of DNA." will be metabolized."

"Then under the marker, her DNA replication is unstable, and she cannot be a genetic disease research donor for the time being. By the way, have all the physical indicators come out?"

"Yes. The length is 147, the weight is 35, and the hair length is 40. The surface of the skin Smooth and non-trauma, three pigmented nevus are located 1 cm below the belly button to the left, spine C5, and inside the ankle. The pigmented nevus has no lesions."

"Gender female, preliminary judgment of skeletal age 14. The left and right uterus and ovaries have developed. Secondary sexual characteristics Obvious, no hidden sexual signs. No history of pregnancy."

"Normal hearing. Normal vision. The exact value needs to be further tested by a special machine. Sensitive to hot and cold touch. The neck, spine, and limbs are in normal shape and can move normally. No fractures and injuries were found. Hypoplasia."

"I will build the character model file, who will help me carry No. 14 into the modeling cabin? Yes, let's start with the legs first." The

character model file is the same for all citizens of the Interstellar Federation. detection. After entering the system, the individual's physical characteristics, fingerprints, lip prints, irises, and blood samples are the signs of this person. Many departments with a high degree of secrecy, such as the military and banks, require comprehensive verification of information, and these are standard procedures.