34

"I don't think I'm isolated, but bullied! Look, I look like I'm about to cry! So sad! Come on someone, who can contact Alpha, go and comfort her!

" Ai was distracted by Skynet all the time. He looked at the high-spirited Harbang in front of the stage, without any envy, but looked around and lost a look at Alice.

Drop another one.

Come again.

For the third time, Alice didn't realize it until later. She glanced at Absinthe first, and then logged on to Skynet. She found all kinds of rumors on the Internet, all of which were unbelievable, and simply clarified: "No one isolated Lin Tianer, No one bullied her! I just found out that her nation has disappeared, and I feel very depressed."

"Ah, the reason for the nation? What's so sad? Isn't it normal?"

"You upstairs don't think that Do you feel guilty? After all, I am only fourteen years old. I just came out of the freezer. My family and family are gone, and now even my clan is gone! Its like being alone, how can I not be sad? Alice, please help to tell me I, Tian, ​​we all love her! I hope she can get over it soon! Interstellar era, you must be strong!"

"I will!" Alice ended briefly.

Alice is offline, the online chat has not disappeared, and there are still people asking questions. "Why am I missing a clan? What about the two black-haired and black-eyed people before?"

"I'm really dumbfounded upstairs! Didn't you notice that their translators were all different? I guess the three of them are not from the same clan. The language they speak is also different!"

"My God! How many languages ​​does the mother planet have? Why is everyone different?"

"No. There are 21 kinds of translators. If I add Tian, ​​I need about 22 kinds of translators."

"How do you know that Lin Tianer is also using one? Maybe she is the same as everyone else?"

"Impossible! If there is one I can't even be so sad!"

The Skynet is all from Lillian's point of view. Lillian's position is relatively high, so you can see what's going on on the field at a glance. After Harbang installed translators for everyone, he went straight to Yunxi.

"What language translator do you need? Oh, I forgot, you can. Then, mind telling me, how did you learn Common in just five days? Are you a language genius?"

Yunxi's eyes Filled with pity, he shook his head.

"Then, I'm going to question. How does a person who is not a language genius, like me, master the Common Language in such a short time? To be honest, I'm very surprised, why no one asks this question? Because you are a frozen person, So can't ask this question?"

Alice stood in front of Yunxi, "Halbang, what do you mean?"

"It's not interesting, just curious!"

"Hmph, aren't you here to be the liaison? When you become one, it won't be too late to be curious about your own frozen man!"

Harbang didn't flinch, the smile on his face was aristocratic fake, "Alice, I am very kind. Frozen people, who just came out of the freezer, look weak and pitiful. But don't forget, what era did they live in! In the last years of the zombies, do you know how much food and clothing are lacking! In order to survive, They have no moral bottom line! Have you ever heard of eating human flesh?"

"You, what did you say?"

"That's scary? Tell you, people can do anything in extreme situations! Kill people, drink blood and eat flesh. Not to mention, if even close relatives are not spared, then it will be called dehumanization. This girl, I think she is very suspicious!"

Harbang became more and more excited, and simply pointed at Yunxi, "I have seen her Live. Why didn't you all notice anything abnormal? She is crying now, pretending to be sad for the loss of all her clansmen. Skynet is full of sympathizers. Ridiculous!"

"Do you know what she's been through? What has she done? Has she killed anyone? How many people have blood on her hands? Is there any human flesh in her stomach? And, what's her family background? It's been stored in a freezer for thousands of years, as far as I know. , more than 10 million people finally joined the freezing program at the end of the mother star, why are there only 100,000 cryogenic warehouses in Alpha? Why is she one of them?"

"Enough, stop talking. As you say, all The frozen people of this world are doubtful!"

"I didn't say that." Harbon denied it, but his expression was not what he said.

Alice swears that she has never seen anyone more hateful than Harbon.

Thinking of Harbang's series of questions, she was clumsy and didn't know how to respond. Turning to look at Absinthe, Absinthe shrugged, showing an innocent smile.

The unreliable alliance is not worth offending Harbang?

Alice continued to look at Suoan, hoping that the omnipotent Lord Suoan would help. Unfortunately, Suoan just stood on the stage coldly, seemingly indifferent to what happened.

Finally, it was Ashley who stood up. She is a teacher in Harbang, and her smile is always disgusting. On the surface, what she says is a relief, but in fact there is no difference.

"Halbang, don't be so aggressive! You do think more deeply, and you have a sense of crisis than others. However, all frozen people accept implanted chips, which also have positioning and electric shock functions. Once you find something wrong , the Skynet terminal dinged ~ the current runs through! Oh, don't panic, Skynet is the public tool of the Federation, don't look at everyone can use their private account to talk on Skynet, in fact, private people can't call it. Even Congress, Layer-by-layer approval is required."

"Unless certain crimes with proven evidence are against humanity and threaten the life of collective human beings, the chips are safe. Besides, we interstellar people also have chips! Essentially, there is no difference."

After that, She looked at Yunxi with a smile, "Speaking of which, I'm also very curious about No. 14, she is really different from the live broadcast... I'm not talking about her appearance, but what kind of charm is that. I have an ancient painting at home, the painting is The ladies of the ancient mother star are very similar to the temperament of the live broadcast on the 14th."

Alice didn't know what to say, so she could only look at Yunxi helplessly.

"You, are you feeling better?" The

little yellow duck stimulated Yunxi, and Yunxi reacted to the outside world.

"I'm fine."

Alice was worried to death, and wanted to comfort her, "It's fine. This... classmate of Harbang, I want to ask you how to speak common language?"

"Oh, the teacher taught it."

Ha A light flashed in Erbang's eyes, "Which teacher? I don't remember the scientific researcher other than the contact person, who will act as a teacher?"

"It's the mother star of the end of the world, my teacher, and the inventor of the common language. He created the universal language. He taught me the language, and then taught it to me."

"Hahaha! Lord Suoan, did you hear that? Common language was invented by the top ten extraordinary people. This girl actually said that her teacher invented Common language. Does that mean, She is a student of the top ten superhumans? Her origin is really suspicious, I suggest to control it immediately!"

Ashley also nodded, "Speaking of which, Senior Brother Suoan, I have nothing to say, I hope you will deal with it fairly! "