7

Chapter 7 Descending from the Sky

Yunxi quietly looked at the ice and snow girl Alice, feeling very shocked.

Alice was so beautiful, with silver-white waist-length hair and a fair and delicate face, she resembled a forest elf in comics, with a thrilling aura of beauty. He is only ten years old, and he can already see the shadow of the country and the city.

Just not good at all.

Her pupils are not focused. The two were clearly facing each other, but Alice's eyes were loose and erratic, and the focus of her eyes was still unable to lock on Yunxi.

If she hadn't said that paragraph just now, but the meaning revealed in the words was to provide lasting and long-term help with a peaceful attitude, Yunxi might have thought that the other party came here deliberately to despise her.

Speaking of which, this is the first "genetic disease" patient Yunxi has seen.

Even though Alice has perfect marks in all sixteen items, she is outstanding among the elementary school students in the entire interstellar world, but in another ten or twenty years, her shortcomings cannot be ignored. The lack of vision makes it almost impossible for her to join the army, and some important government departments will also close the door to her.

In short, her future is very limited. Unless the ice ability breaks through to the sixth level or above.

This is probably the reason why Alice is not very popular among her companions.

Yunxi doesn't know this yet, but she is sensitive to the fact that the beautiful girl in front of her is very sympathetic. The white jade is slightly flawed, and those flaws are too obvious because of her beauty!

And the eyes are also known as the windows of the "soul". The abnormality of the eyes makes this amazing beauty greatly discounted!

Her regret was discovered by the more sensitive Alice.

Alice moved her fingertips, and a trace of doubt flashed in her heart.

Idiots and mentally handicapped will also express anger and dissatisfaction, etc., but can they express the emotion of "regret" in a subtle way?

Compared with myself, the frozen man "Lin Tian'er" must have a pair of eyes that can speak, and he can express meaning without a single word!

She felt that there was something wrong with Lilian's judgment.

However, she didn't think much of it.

Because she just came to complete the task.

How much does Lin Tian'er's strength or weakness have anything to do with her? She is an idiot, and she can't hurt anything. She is not, and she may not benefit much.

Unlike Lilian, she confuses the good and bad performance of frozen people with her own good and bad.

After introducing herself, Alice moved into the "No. 14" room and began to live together. As a liaison, Alice is obliged to answer any questions, including various inspections and tests by researchers.

But Lin Tian'er didn't say a word.

If she doesn't speak, Alice will act as if there is no problem, and use the free time to practice meditation.

One day, two days, three days.

A whole week has passed, and the companions have gathered several times. Everyone is comparing frozen people, complaining about their backward physical fitness, emotional control at a glance, and poor learning ability.