63

Chapter 63 Two identities

There are many professional terms in Interstellar that Yunxi does not understand. ~Sui~meng~xiao~say~щ~suimеng~lā In order not to show timidity, or to say, she is afraid of asking too many questions to make people suspicious-you can profile the target mission through search and search in the parent star era, let alone interstellar? Just keep the various nouns in mind, and wait until the opportunity is right to study them in depth.

But the word "brain domain development" is different. As the name suggests, it should be the degree of development and utilization of the brain, right? The percentage should also correspond to the "5%" of the great scientist in the parent star era.

Yun Xi preconceived, she thought so. So when I look at Suo An at this time, I am extremely puzzled. The so-called brain development is too fast, and the body can't bear it, leading to near death. Is it actually a breakthrough in the barrier? ..For

a supernatural being of her era, she wished to use various means to break through this barrier as quickly as possible, so as to become even more powerful. Whoever stands in the way is a sworn enemy. Why does the Interstellar Age think it is a disease and give the judgment of "no cure"? What is wrong with this?

However, Yunxi's understanding of the spiritual system is limited, breaking through the barrier is dangerous after all, so she dare not give any advice casually. In addition, her current relationship with Suoan...is a bit complicated, let alone show her concern rashly!

So she just watched with cold eyes, paying attention to Suo An's changes.

Her eyes can only be calculated calmly, they are by no means the eyes of a little girl in love, who would find sweetness no matter how she looks at her beloved. The people of the Xia tribe were completely relieved when they saw it.

It seems that the two came together with Wen Xinyi, not that they have any special relationship. That's good, almost everyone knows what the clan elders are planning. After getting along these few days, they all think that Lin Tian'er has a sweet appearance, a pleasant voice, and a peaceful temperament. Tian'er stayed.

It's just that if they want it, they will definitely follow their wishes?

Suo An had already told Yunxi about the deal with the Xia Clan. A whole ten artificial uterine instruments, why are you here? Isn't the Xia people proud of being "retro"? How could they lose the most important symbol of reproduction—maternal pregnancy?

Could it be that the Xia clan lived in isolation for too long, and they didn't even hide their purpose, and almost said directly that they wanted to keep Chen Yunxi as a "breed mother" to reproduce for the Xia clan.

It doesn't matter if it is anyone else, this is a majestic extraordinary person!

There are only a few extraordinary beings who stand on the top of the human race and dare to ask "Who dares to rival me"! When the top ten are alive, Chen Yunxi has to restrain herself, now? Which supernatural being in the interstellar world can cross that boundary and become a superhuman?

It can be said that there is only this extraordinary person in the entire interstellar world! Suo An didn't even dare to imagine her energy, let alone test it. Because in the notes left by the doctor, when he wrote about "extraordinary" countless times, he wrote "how many people were killed by waving his hands" and "turned the river back with anger" to the rest of the top ten. The latter is also accompanied by pictures, which seem earth-shattering and terrifying, but how much power was used can be estimated in heavy rain.

In short, everything can be described with data.

Only for Chen Yunxi, there is only praise from the heart, "a gift from heaven", "the savior of the last days", "Without Chen Yunxi, the top ten extraordinary people are not worthy of being called 'superhumans' at all! It's just a few humanoid fleas fighting around That's all !"