37

The number of observers that the court hearing can accommodate is limited, only more than 30 seats. Therefore, at the request of the vast number of interstellar people, at least fifty live video TVs were distributed involving Suoan's trial.

The deep-sea exploration will have a lot of energy, but after the court hearing, only a small bee was sent to huddle in a corner of the ceiling to try to take a panoramic view. Other good positions are occupied by other competitors.

The signal flashed and flashed, and it was communicated back to the headquarters in time.

Kay, the chief in charge, was watching Messier testify and Alice testifying, but he was still with his feet up, leisurely, and secretly proud-because he tried to secretly photograph the plaintiff's lawyer's strategy, and published it on Skynet, which was so bad They were in disarray.

"Chaos, the more chaos the better!"

Kai's eyes widened when Yunxi was on the witness stand. How do you say it's not about Alpha Planet? It's all about the end times of the mother star! Who is involved? The privacy of the first president of the Federation, the Emperor, the real relationship between the extraordinary Chen Yunxi and Lei Zhan... Let's

look at the important court prop "Book of Faith" that all witnesses must swear to testify, Kai suddenly felt that this is a kind of Interpret the Book of Faith from a new perspective. Regardless of right or wrong, the extraordinary Chen Yunxi is a woman, but she is ruthless and gives up personal happiness for the great well-being of mankind. This belief was too superficially understood by people in the past!

Of course, beliefs are spiritual, and they have only been passed in his mind once and put aside. He was so regretful that he missed a big news!

Regardless of the time, immediately hand over all the people from all departments to the office, and scolded them! The documents on the desk were lost by him!

"Stupid pigs! All of them are stupid pigs!"

"We were the first to send Frozen Man No. 14, as early as on Planet Alpha. On the 14th, we came to Capital Star, and all the live broadcasts were the first. As a result How to make No. 14 say these words in court? Are you all free to eat? Why is it not our exclusive broadcast!"

"Solo broadcast! What do you mean? It means that the entire Skynet will broadcast our deep sea! Not like this," Kai was furious, pouring out his anger at his subordinates, "54 can broadcast, and our share is only fifty One -quarter!"

One of the subordinates was very aggrieved and defended in a low voice, "Actually... No. 14 has just settled on the fifth planet, and has been in touch. Do you want to have a small interview? We don't have a limited topic, she can say whatever she wants. But they didn't accept it."

"Who didn't accept it? Was she No. 14, or did someone else come back for her?" The

subordinate recalled, his face turning blue, "It's Michelle from the women's independent team, she, she has No. 14. There is no way to get around her."

"Waste!"

It's okay not to say this, as soon as he said this, Kai remembered such a big scoop and flew right under his nose, it was a pain in his mind!

"Listen, listen to what she said today! She almost turned the top ten to the bottom! Is she afraid of anything? Is she afraid of anything? This girl, the courage you have is not what you imagined at all. "

And everything she said proves that she is not a good girl at all! What kind of guardianship is permanent, and she can break it! The Frozen Man Act? Bah! If she cares, she won't be here. In court, citizenship is required in front of the judge!"