10

Chapter Ten Lord Suoan

"Why do we need to implement military control! Alpha does not meet the three rules of major, urgent need, and survival!" The

three rules are a kind of judgment standard. Through the congressional bill, some specific planets that affect the destiny of mankind are allowed to implement military control. For example, those that are particularly rich in mineral energy, once lost, will have a major impact on interstellar human life; those that are close to the Zerg, and are often harassed by the Zerg, must not allow the front line to retreat; other terrorist attacks that have a bad impact on human life and safety .

Once under military control, all expenditures will be allocated by special channels of the Congress, and all materials and personnel on the planet to which they belong will be allocated by the military.

It sounds like a good thing, in order to protect people's lives and property. But being in it, it's not so happy. After all, who wants to be deprived of liberty?

Military deployment means that as long as you have a low military rank, or if you are unlucky and have never joined the army, you are the lowest-ranking soldier, and you can only obey orders. Whatever the superior ordered, he had to do. resist?

Believe it or not, I will send you to a court-martial every minute?

By the way, military courts are stricter than civilian courts, and the current federal law treats ordinary people and soldiers completely differently. As long as the former made minor mistakes and had a heart of repentance, they would usually be able to regain their freedom after certain education and punishment. The latter, that is blood and tears.

"I don't agree! How does planet Alpha conform to the three major rules? Why is it under military control! Master Suoan, don't make use of it. I reserve the right to know about the 'attack' just now."

"You have the rights of a citizen, DR Li But after the end of the Alpha military control."

Alice pushed Yunxi's wheelchair, followed the prompts of the watch to the temporary hall, and standing above the second floor was Lord Suoan. This time, he didn't wear a white coat, but a black military uniform.

The military uniform is well-tailored and tailor-made, just like a black velvet lining a radiant diamond, sharp and sharp, extremely dazzling.

How can there be such a person? Putting on a white coat, it is the benevolence of a doctor who saves lives and heals the wounded, with a gentle expression and blue eyes like the sea, which makes people willing to indulge in it.

But after putting on the military uniform, he was as straight as a sword out of its sheath, with a chilling aura, and still had the handsome facial features, which made people dare not look up.

Suo An has a powerful psychic ability, which has long been known. But at this moment, at this moment, no one dared to doubt more.

Because he just opened his mouth to speak, everyone felt a wave-like scanning wave brushing over their bodies. The feeling of seeing everything at a glance and nothing escapes control is too scary.

DR Li Weinuonuo tried to say something, but he didn't even dare to raise his head, he could only mutter in a low voice, "What if it's just the wind? Make a big deal out of a molehill, and if it spreads out, you won't be afraid of being laughed at?

" install.

His eyes are dark, but the light in the darkness is still shocking, "Since the North Ice City was built, it has experienced forty-five hurricanes. But none of them have shaken the foundation of the North Ice City, let alone a single one. Wrapping the "Big Whale" living 20,000 miles away, it fell directly above the research institute.