16

Yunxi's farm, most of the time is dark and lacking vitality. Since planting the sansho seed, new shoots have sprung up within a few hours, and the green leaves are fluttering in the wind, which is so lovely!

The farm is back to life! The burst of vitality made Yunxi look forward to the future. In addition, "butter mashed potatoes" are very popular. Just being a neighbor of the East Lake Scenic Area, they helped her harvest two square meters of clean soil. Reward man.

Soan...she was so impressed.

Even if he is not the person in charge of Alpha himself, nor is he a doctor with psychic abilities, Yunxi still remembers that the other party didn't respond at all after eating the pan-fried cod fish she made!

How lacking in happiness is this person, and he is indifferent even when he eats delicious food!

Yunxi is also cautious about this initiative to come to the door, holding half of her hopes. If the other party just doesn't like food, forget it, and save some effort in the future.

From Suo An's point of view, Chen Yunxi, one of the top ten extraordinary people, is very strange. Why is his expression a little uneasy, both looking forward to and afraid, and quickly averted his eyes after looking at him?

He took the mashed potatoes and smelled the strong milk fragrance. Thinking that this was made for him by an extraordinary person in the top ten, he couldn't help but keep his back again, cautiously not taking a bite, it was soft and tender, rich The taste slides over the tip of the tongue, and the pheromone conveyed by the long-lost taste buds is so clear and so clear.

good to eat!

"Ding! Congratulations to the host, for completing the daily tasks, making a delicious dish for friends to taste. Reward, energy group +100. Vision +1."

"Vision? Little yellow duck, get out, why do you increase your vision, not me? Physique?"

"Host, didn't I tell you before that the increase in physique is too fast, which will arouse suspicion from others. How good is the addition of vision? You are a little short-sighted, haven't you noticed? There is something wrong with your eyes, you have recovered!"

"No, they checked my eyes!"

"Then you can also perfunctory with pseudo-myopia. Anyway, your original degree is not high, you can use cryogenic sequelae, blood clots, etc., in short, it has little effect."

Yun Xi thought After thinking about it, I am satisfied. She doesn't want to be short-sighted, because no matter how powerful the power user is, no one dares to move their eyes casually. If they are not careful, they will become blind?

"Little yellow duck, he finally responded. Then I will continue to conquer him next time, and there will be rewards?"

"Host, support you! This diner is a bit strange, it seems that he is not tasting it for the sake of food, but more like eating you. I'm a little excited about what I've done..."

Yunxi thought that Little Yellow Duck's guess was unreasonable, and she forgot about it after hearing it. What does it mean to be excited to eat what she made? The mashed potatoes she made are just "novel", far from being "delicious". I believe that with Suoan's knowledge, she will not sacrifice moral integrity for a mashed potato.

Maybe the other party just feels that when he comes to deliver mashed potatoes, he is "giving charcoal in the snow", expressing concern? So I was moved a bit.

Thinking of this, Yunxi felt that she couldn't let her personality collapse, so she sat down and tried to comfort Suoan's "wounded" heart.

"Your approach may not be worth it in the eyes of many people. I personally think that there should be other better solutions. Freezing people's lives is also life. They have the right to choose. However, I I still respect your choice."

Suoan raised his head and stared at her with blue eyes. His eyes were like a vast ocean, surrounded by gentleness, Yunxi was inexplicable, and suddenly she didn't know what she was talking about. All kinds of thoughts and fragments of language were spoken without knowing it. In the end, it is unclear whether it is to comfort or question others?

"Frozen... In the interstellar era, the weak are the weak. The last thing the weak need is sympathy. You sacrifice yourself to awaken the public's attention to the frozen, but it is really unnecessary. Because of the mentality of the strong, it is not because Sympathy and compassion are a little shaken. They will only firmly believe in what they believe in, in other words, reason is reason, but everyone has their own 'reason' and disdain for others."

"Frozen people will have their own survival. Way. There may be some problems at first, but human beings are very adaptable... Just like the end of the world, don't struggle to survive. You really don't need to sacrifice yourself, it's a bit stupid to others. After all, you and Frozen have no relationship and no reason. You have a great future, but you gave up on yourself..."

Yunxi almost bit her tongue after she finished speaking. What is she talking about? Claudia, the captain of the Independence Team before, said the same to Soan, but Soan turned around and left unceremoniously.

They are still Suo An's fiancee, what qualifications do I have to say that?

She lowered her head, ready to be driven away.

It's a pity that she can no longer gain experience!

Unexpectedly, Suo An looked at her incredulously, "You... also think what I'm doing is stupid?"

"Yes, yes. Especially recently, the suicide of Frozen Man has nothing to do with you. Yes, also It should be the manager who took over from Alpha! Are you not a doctor, you are also a soldier, you should bear what you should bear, but not yours, why should you bear it?"

Suo An's psychology set off a huge wave.

"The mentality of the strong..."

"Humans are very adaptable..."

Every word seems to be talking about Chen Yunxi herself.

What she means is that she has the mentality of the strong and doesn't care at all how the weak see her? And she doesn't have any superpowers for the time being, so she can only live under someone else's roof, but she is very adaptable and will always get through this difficulty...

"Could it be that I'm really wrong?"

Although I have been in contact with her several times, my understanding of her is not as good as that of someone in the organization who I only know from biographies? Maybe, I was confused by her appearance! She looked so simple, and there was no trace of an extraordinary person at all! When I get along with her, I unknowingly see her as a teenage girl, innocent and immature...

Suo An laughed at himself, and his attitude was very solemn, and he never dared to relax with Yun Xi again.

He put down the mashed potatoes and said softly, "Maybe what you said makes sense. I just paid too much attention to the interests of frozen people before, because I... I really wanted to use frozen people... I didn't think that frozen people themselves didn't need me. Help them."

"Ah, why do you want to help Frozen Man?"

Suo An sighed, "Don't lie to you, my family has a genetic disease. I paid attention to it when I was very young. Freezing people, because I think that genetic diseases can only be solved by freezing people's genes!"

Yunxi heard this and was dubious.

If it was for the genetic disease, then Suoan's father should be very relieved. The son paid the price for the future of the whole family.

How is reality not so?