15

"This is impossible! Suoan, your understanding of the top ten is still too shallow! Which one of the top ten extraordinary people is not the superpower who created an era? She is so strong that she has survived through careful layout, not to live the life of an 'ordinary girl'." The

projector made an oath, although what appeared was just a black silhouette, it was full of confidence.

"But you have already obtained the test report, right? That Lusa, who is said to be a leader in the detection department of the Academy of Sciences, what data did you get? Is there any difference with the one in Alpha? It's been so long, if there is any difference, no Did you find it long ago?"

Suo An shook his head, "I think it's okay to be an ordinary person. From the look on her face, it seems that she is very suitable for ordinary life. She is not so angry when she is accused in person. She has two appearances."

"In terms of personality, there may be discrepancies. After all, the people who have been in contact with him are very loyal and have not left much written records. However, her abilities are very powerful and ingenious. It is recognized! I never believe that it will disappear! Step back 10,000 steps, even if she is no longer as strong as before, but when she has been a top ten person, her vision and knowledge are not comparable to ordinary people.

Suoan, you have contacted the research of the Academy of Sciences. Experts in abilities know that no matter how powerful the current abilities are, there are no more than the top ten. They are like peaks, where they will always stand and can only be looked up by future generations. Why? Why no matter how hard we try Can't see a shred of hope? The interstellar humans are much stronger than the parent planet humans!"

Suoan pursed his lips tightly, "I can carry out this task. In the next three months, I will stay in East Lake and will not be far away. Here. It's just that what happens next, I won't specifically guide. And, I hope my identity will always be kept secret from her!"

"But sooner or later, she will know how much effort our organization has made to wake her up. Especially It was you who made a huge sacrifice and almost gave up your own future."

"If she ends up telling the top ten secrets, then my sacrifice is not a sacrifice, but an investment, and she always needs to pay back. Then how can she thank me? If we all guess wrong, she is really a Ordinary person... Then why do you have to tear off my last face? Let her think that I am a doctor who holds grievances for frozen people!" After thinking

about it, he finally agreed. "If she has supernatural powers, the organization will send other people to contact her. Just stay with you as a 'neighbor' for the time being. Remember, report any abnormalities in time."

Suoan agreed, but he didn't agree anyway . , there will also be little bees filming every day, and it is estimated that any abnormality cannot be concealed.

After finishing the conversation, Suoan drank the whole glass of red wine, "delete the memory."

He said to No. 96.

The master's order could not be disobeyed. No. 96 hurriedly deleted all the conversation records he had just heard, and even cleaned up his own programs. The result of formatting is a bit confused and wobbly. After restarting, I was surprised to see Suoan appearing in the villa,

"Master, you're back!"

"Master? Why did you come back suddenly? You didn't tell No. 96 in advance."

"Ah, Master, look, I received 100,000 credits on the 96th, the master... turned over half an hour ago? Do you want to buy anything on the 96th?"

Suoan saw that his robot was stupid, and he was in a world of perfection with the robot next door. Don't, I thought to myself, if we live together in the next two or three months, is it better to be nice to No. 96?

"I'll leave it to you to buy a brain, and upgrade it as soon as possible. Remember: in the future, the gate of the villa will not be allowed to enter unless you get my permission. In addition, the basement and the study upstairs are forbidden areas, and trespassers will be electrocuted."

"Yes. On the

96th, he happily logged into Skynet's "Robot House" and placed an order for the latest generation of optical brains developed. It also saw that the 99th also placed an order, which means both robots are getting an upgrade!

"Congratulations, 99."

"Congratulations, too, 96. Your master is back, and you don't have to keep the ban from going out any more. But your master is so kind to you, and the 100,000 credit points will be transferred to you. , unlike my master, who has never left me to fend for itself."

"Hey, you already know it! But 99, don't you like your master? She gives you so much freedom."

"I like it, but always Let me take care of the best customers, and I hate it. Look, she actually made me serve 'butter mashed potatoes' to the haters! She also said that everyone has it, but she doesn't give them to the haters, which makes her very embarrassed."

No. 96 at all Understanding the meaning of human face is only out of the logical thinking of "doing your duty faithfully", "Mash potatoes, do humans like it? My master hasn't eaten yet. He has been gloomy since he came back."

"It's no wonder, I heard that he was People have been pitted, and my father has fallen into trouble. Wait!" The two news delivered on the 99th were a bit stuck.

This is very strange. The distance between the two and the relationship between the two robots can almost be regarded as the nearest local area network, and there should be no delay.

"Beautiful and kind No. 14, do you want to deliver mashed potatoes to the gentleman next door? Okay, I will contact No. 96 immediately and ask her to open the door for you."

No. 96 hurriedly refused, "My host does not welcome outsiders."

" Don't you ask your master? Mashed potatoes are really delicious, if he hasn't eaten yet, he probably won't refuse."

No. 96 had to ask Suoan.

Suo An was taken aback, "What, on the 14th... Lin Tianer gave me something to eat? Did she come in person? Already at the door?" She

was flattered!

He hadn't studied how to deal with his neighbors in an unobtrusive manner, and the other party came directly to the door? Or warmly deliver food?

Be aware that many people are inflammatory. Previously, he was the supreme leader of Alpha, a promising commander, and the second heir to the Curry family. And now, he is facing a prison term and a dark future, and the family will turn his back on him!

At this time, there is no alienation, they are all true friends.

What's more, are you actively expressing concern?

Suo An was silent for a while, then nodded. No. 96 went to open the door immediately, and smartly scanned Yunxi's basic data, and recorded her image deeply into the chip - No. 96 was very smart, he knew that the owner allowed this time to enter the door, and it would not be long after that. It will turn people away!

In other words, the guests outside the door have already obtained the "Access Card"!

Yunxi entered the door curiously, holding a box of mashed potatoes in her hand.

The little yellow duck kept jumping, "Host, I told you long ago that people who lack happiness are rewarded the most. If you don't try, how do you know people don't like your mashed potatoes?"

"Okay, here I am. Isn't it coming?"

Yunxi's ears were a little red, such a proactive promotion was just for the energy given by the little yellow duck, and she always felt that she had ulterior motives.

She handed it to Suoan, "Lord Suoan, I don't know if you have eaten. If not, please try the mashed potatoes I made."