101-105

Chapter 101 Asking for help

The little yellow duck has recently been on fire with Skynet. Skynet has opened many back doors for it. All kinds of internal information are free and open, and the boundaries of authority are also blurred, which makes it enthusiastic. Otherwise, what does the interstellar genetic disease have to do with it? What kind of mind does it care about? Isn't it just to please Skynet?

Yunxi has not yet discovered that the food system that originally belonged to her has quietly turned against her. Of course, it's a bit too much to say "rebel", but the little yellow duck really doesn't just think about her alone.

"Host, do you still have this seed? You are a member of the military now, so you can develop a few in the military. I don't believe it. The military sees that ordinary people can also evolve into supernatural beings, so they won't be tempted. !"

Yunxi looked indifferent, "There are no seeds."

"Ah? No way, didn't you just say that the doctor gave you several seeds? It's impossible for him to entrust his life's wisdom crystallization on one? Surely there must be one." Backup."

"There is only one good one, and the others are infected with toxins." "

It's okay, I forgot that this system exists? This system can reward you with energy clusters and remove toxins!" "

It's not the same. The farm is soil , as long as the toxin is removed from the soil, it can still be planted. But what about the seeds? After being infected with the toxin for a thousand years and then removed, what kind of mutation will happen?" Yunxi shook her head lightly, "Besides, I can take the Is someone experimenting?"

"Of course not." The little yellow duck was anxious, "Only that one. Oh, bad luck! I missed a chance to get ahead! Host, why don't you have any regrets?" Yunxi rolled her eyes

speechlessly , "What do you say to stand out, look at the current situation!"

After three months of intense training, it was finally over and awarded the title. In the end, she ran into a dude like Chao Feng, and said she was unlucky, okay! She admitted it! But what happened later, she signed the non-disclosure agreement and promised not to mention it, so why not let her go and put her in confinement?

Why? !

Yunxi's goodwill towards the military has almost been ruined.

In fact, she knew that it was probably a trick that Kalixi and Kalixi sisters came up with in order to circumvent the "non-disclosure agreement". Confinement, surrounded by walls, only one person, closed for a long time, people will go crazy.

You're under a lot of mental stress, why don't you say anything?

Some people who can't bear the mental torture can do anything as long as they are willing to release them.

They probably thought that as long as she couldn't bear it in the confinement room, they could only tell the secret that caused the vision. At that time, it will not be considered a breach of the confidentiality agreement. Because the agreement does not allow her to disclose to outsiders, as for someone monitoring outside the confinement room, no one can control it?

A perfect leak channel indeed.

She doesn't have to bear the responsibility of breaching the contract, and the Kalisi sisters can get what they want.

But is Yunxi the kind of fragile person?

Not to mention being locked up for three days and three nights, even for thirty days, she would not lose her mind!