69

Chapter 69 Lies and Deceit

What can I cook live? Can I support myself with this? Claudia scoffed, not believing it at all. But Yunxi's last sentence mentioned bugs...

Her eyes immediately changed!

Where does the greatest threat to the interstellar people come from?

Zerg!

The several major galaxies detected by the extraterrestrial interstellar are all occupied by Zerg. In order to compete for energy, humans and Zerg have been fighting for a thousand years! Zergs have always eaten people as food, and there has never been an interstellar human that can treat Zergs as food...

Claudia has personally experienced the battlefield and seen Zerg warriors. She herself would never eat Zerg meat, not at all. But if this frail little girl in front of her really invented the Zerg way of eating... her contribution to the Federation would be too great!

So she stared at Yunxi with piercing eyes, "Okay, I'm optimistic about you!"

In her mind, she assumed a height of three or five meters, a figure as burly as a mecha warrior, and a worm's shell comparable to heavy metal, a natural sickle It can easily cut off steel...such Zerg.

What Yunxi was thinking about was silkworm chrysalis, bamboo worms, small bugs that were as big as a human fingernail, and the longest would not exceed a finger...

The brain waves of the two were not on the same frequency at all.

Well, that's how they reached an agreement!

Claudia nodded and made a decision! Give Lin Tianer some support! After all, Zerg corpses are not so easy to obtain, and it is estimated that it will cost a lot to transport them from the interstellar battlefield. And Lin Tian'er was too weak, and she couldn't go there in person, so she had to ask someone to get fresh corpses, instead, the ingredients were given to her!

Yunxi herself doesn't like to eat bugs, but before the end of the world, she ate scorpions out of curiosity. After the apocalypse, in order not to expose the power, I also ate insects such as dragonflies once or twice. Generally speaking, she feels that people can't do everything in a hurry, including eating bugs!

With the heavy pressure of survival, if the only way to live is to live as a bug, she has no other choice!

Accept it, and enjoy it!

...

Wen Xinyi smashed the manned spaceship with one punch. The complex circuits inside seemed to have been burned, and sparks of Slara emerged. This turn of events was too shocking, until the spaceship was completely scrapped, the Xia people who were present realized that they were stunned.

After being stunned, they looked at each other in blank dismay, having no idea what to do next.

Some sat weakly on the ground, watching the spaceship and weeping silently; some clutched their hair, breaking down and crying loudly. There were only a few in the crowd, staring at Wen Xinyi condemningly.

But those who came forward to question her, found that Wen Xinyi's eyes were bloodshot and murderous, they all stopped and silently backed away.

"Why is this, why is this!"

There was only one person who didn't back down, and the old man was beating his chest with tears, "The spaceship is the only one left by the predecessors. Now that the foreign enemy is attacking, the family is about to be wiped out, you, Even if you have great hatred, you shouldn't have cut off your only way of life at this moment! You, you, do you really want to be a sinner of the Xia clan?"