77

Chapter 77 Entrance Examination

Yun Xi cautiously glanced at the interrogator, who smiled kindly, with the kind of "popular face" with brown hair, high browbones, deep eye sockets, and fair skin that is very common in Interstellar.

Just looking at the face, it is not ugly, but the position of the cheekbones is a bit unnatural.

"It's a genetic disease." The little yellow duck sighed, and did not speak directly, but communicated with Yunxi through consciousness.

"How do you know? He doesn't seem to have any disease?"

"Hey, your energy is focused on other areas, and you haven't really understood the existence of genetic diseases. I bet that half of the people in this university town are genetic Illness, it is too normal to encounter it. This one is especially serious, because his face shape cannot be corrected into a natural state. In reality, it is not known whether the facial features are in the normal position."

Yunxi frowned after hearing this.

"Logging into the virtual space with a conscious body, can't even maintain a normal appearance?"

"Hey, isn't Skynet just a decoration? Everyone wants to be beautiful and handsome. If you are allowed to change your appearance at will, wouldn't you all become a Appearance?"

"Almost everyone maintains their appearance with self-awareness when they log into the virtual space. The only exception is you and me. After all, I am a system comparable to Skynet, and can completely redefine appearance for myself. You Well, I changed my head, and my self-awareness is between Chen Yunxi and Lin Tianer. But it can be the former, or the latter! At present, it seems that you prefer to be the latter!"

"Then tell me, how do you know that? Is he a genetic disease? Still insisting that there is a problem with his facial features?"

"Host, please observe more. Look at the clothes and shoes he wears. You can buy them in the virtual store on Skynet, and they cost three cents for the real thing. One price! If you can afford the money, can you buy props from Skynet to soften the face?"

"So, it's not that he didn't buy it. He bought it, and the maximum effect is nothing more than that. "The

little yellow duck is satisfied, "You can teach a child!"

In reality, Yunxi glared at the human-shaped little yellow duck once again, conveying with her eyes - "You wait for me".

"What a beautiful pair of sisters and brothers. They both have black hair and black eyes, which is not common!"

"I saw their walking posture and standing posture, they are not like ordinary people, maybe they are the ball leader of that planet The child of the family!"

Yunxi tried not to pay attention to the "high cheekbones" cheekbones, looked around with peaceful eyes, and then asked for directions.

Where are you going?

She didn't know either, she knew nothing about the "university town" in the virtual space.

"Hehe, is this the first time for you two? You might as well go to the 'City Management Bureau', or 'City Management' for short. Not only can you get specific maps, navigation, but also hot refreshments. Sit down and have a look , It's good to think about it."

It turns out that in the interstellar era, there are still urban management! Yunxi smiled secretly, she was able to hold the little yellow duck's hand, thanked her for her kindness, and went to a tall Gothic building in the middle of the city under the amazed and curious eyes of everyone.