126-130

Chapter 126 Voting

"What do you mean? You mean, someone murdered Lin Tian'er? Are you kidding me? She is an ordinary non-commissioned officer who can't be lowered, and someone murdered her?" The major of the discipline department probably didn't have any insiders, but he was confident He retorted,

"The military has its own security system, and there is absolutely no possibility of any leaks! Even if there is, there is no need for outside directions! Please let me go, otherwise because of your Excellency, there will be disputes between the military and the upper police! I hope Your Excellency respects your badge and your profession! Recognize the facts and stop obstructing me from carrying out official duties!" "

You are performing official duties, and I will do them too! Lin Tian'er was right just now, you are not her superior. What do you say? That's what! The military has this kind of regulation? As long as the military rank is high, what you say is a 'military order'?" "Mr. Police Officer, I let you

three points, I am not afraid of you! Don't blame me for not making trouble anymore! You are welcome!"

The red light in No. 92's eyes wandered around several times, scanning the officers of the Disciplinary Department up and down, and quickly bound the military status of the quarreling officer on the opposite side through Skynet. After checking his resume, he turned out to be a stunned young man!

He was not born in an alien system. Major Harley was born on a six-star satellite of the capital. He was considered a local with many relatives and connections. He joined the army and directly entered the barracks of the capital star. However, I have supernatural powers—not high level, outstanding IQ—negative EQ, serious work—too serious, which chokes many leaders from coming down. Has some qualifications - has not proven himself on the battlefield.

I don't know what the military thinks, but they transferred such a person to the disciplinary department. Maybe he thinks that a person like him who can't turn a corner is unselfish?

No. 92 kept analyzing and judging.

Many people think that the robot police are "unreasonable" because they don't understand the "sophistication of the world". In fact, the more you don't understand, the more you need to study robots! Humans set up machines and give robots various functions, from the lowest level of production to the advanced care of young children.

When robots have their own thinking ability, won't they study humans in turn? Human emotions, all kinds of logical thinking, their emotional changes, and the relationship between personality and psychology... Robots are the most curious about human beings.

Being able to be a policeman in human society, and step by step promoted to No. 92, a senior policeman, if he was in the era of the home planet, he could actually be regarded as a research psychologist! He has accumulated rich experience in observing people born in different regions, living environments, IQs, and career choices for many years.

Otherwise, how could he be so confident as a waiter in Xiangsheli? Do you tirelessly write "eating reports" every day?

If you are only a policeman, the normal process should be to conduct on-the-spot investigation after receiving the report, and upload the abnormality caused by him to the leadership. Either the report is true and Lin Tian'er is arrested and jailed. Either the report is false, and Xiang Sheli's reputation should be clarified.

He has changed the hearts of many people. What does this psychological change have to do with the police? If No. 92 is interested in this aspect, he can completely filter it out. This is not his real job.