17

Yunxi wasn't targeting a fourteen-year-old girl, and she was fooled by a few words. She didn't fully believe Suo An's answer. Maybe there is a "Holy Father" in the world who is fraternity, equality, tolerance and compassion... the same to the interstellar people and the frozen people, but that person should not be Soan who was born in the military.

She was silent for a while, not knowing what to say at this time, to expose the clumsy lie, or to perfunctory it?

Unexpectedly, Suo An's thinking is much more thorough than she imagined.

"My name... Soan Curry, actually comes from two major families. The An family and the Curry family. My father always felt that I was not like a member of the Curry family. If it wasn't for my grandfather's insistence, he would have wanted to deprive me of it. My heir title."

"So the 'genetic disease' you want to cure is your maternal line?" Yunxi blinked, surprised - her suspicions were one thing, but Suoan didn't have to worry about her suspicions. In particular, explain his own family affairs!

At least she won't do this, to expose the scars that she is not willing to be frank with people for the sake of people she has only known for a while.

Suo An sighed, "After two days, when the trial is over, the news will be broadcast uninterrupted, and then you will know."

So...that's what happened.

Yunxi finally dispelled her doubts, and what followed was deep sympathy. Regardless of the reason, this victim of the "Frozen Project" had an extraordinary background and a bright future, but due to various accidents, he had to bear heavy shackles. Even the family gave up.

It is estimated that it will be difficult to move in the future!

This is Yunxi making an empirical mistake. Suo An's background... I can only say that it is much deeper than she imagined!

After the mashed potatoes were finished, Yunxi said goodbye and asked, "I still have some potatoes at home... Can I still bring you food? If you don't like mashed potatoes, I will make potato chips and fries. , the taste is not bad!"

Suoan nodded naturally.

How could he refuse the initiative to approach from the top ten?

After Yunxi left, Suoan's watch trembled. The door was automatically locked, the curtains closed automatically, and a secret order appeared in No. 96's program, and he stood still and didn't move, even the special greetings of No. 99 were cut off.

The projector was put down slowly, and the black silhouette finally revealed his face. It was a middle-aged man with gray hair, ordinary facial features, no big European-style eyelids, no deep eyes and a high nose bridge, not a standard interstellar person. .

However, his nose and lip folds, with two deep lines drawn, looked very serious and serious. Looking closely, the appearance is two or three points similar to Suoan.

"Suoan, I saw it all!"

Suoan was helpless, "Uncle! Don't be too happy too soon! The one who just left gave food to others in Alpha. Dozens of people including me. , have eaten what she made. It seems that this is a hobby of hers!"

"I'm not talking about this!" The

projector's "uncle" blushed, "but when you taste it, she hands it to you. When she made mashed potatoes, the message revealed by the corners of her brows and eyes!"

Suo An was stunned, "What message?"

"Joy, very happy!"

"It can be seen that her feelings for you are extraordinary. If I like you, at least I have a good impression of you!"

Suoan said helplessly, "Uncle, I'm right here, and you know my supernatural powers, no change can escape my eyes within five meters. But I didn't. I found something strange about her heartbeat and blood flow rate. Impossible, she is at most a little curious about me, and this curiosity is no different from that of other interstellar people."

"You, a fan of the authorities!" The

projector released In the picture, this is the moment when Suoan lowered his head to eat mashed potatoes. He was plain, nothing special. And the camera hidden inside the villa captured Yunxi at that moment, her eyes suddenly changed, and her eyebrows twitched slightly...

That's right, Suo An, who is good at judging people's emotions, was sure that Chen Yunxi was very happy at that moment.

However, this is not right!

How can I rely on my closest self, without noticing it at all? Moreover, where does such a short-lived "joy" come from?

Oh, because he ate mashed potatoes?

Isn't this kind of answer laughable and generous? Chen Yunxi, one of the top ten extraordinary people, was happy because he ate a bite of mashed potatoes?

Suoan shook his head subconsciously, "No, there is a problem."

"You, you underestimate her own charm! Think about it, who was the first person she came into contact with when she came out of the freezer? It was you!"

"Yes You tirelessly use your mental abilities to stimulate her muscles and nerves, so that she can recover quickly."

"It's also you who speaks for the frozen person, and when she can't speak, you fight for the frozen person's rights!"

"It's even more when you lose her life . When she was with her family, patiently comforted her, asked her warmly, and helped her sort out her grief."

"You have done so much for her, and she is not hard-hearted, so how could she not be moved?"

Suoan wondered, "Because I did something small, As a top ten, she would be so moved, and then promised me? Uncle, don't you think it's ridiculous to say this? She's not an ignorant girl!"

"Of course I know who she is. But I also want to tell you that she is a woman, a woman who has been lonely for so long A heart longing for love."

Soane was speechless.

After a long while, he said dully, "So, I have to add another responsibilities to me?"

"Yes. When necessary..." The person in the projector said excitedly, "Suo An, why are you so unlovable? You are a man, and you don't suffer! Think about it, that's one of the top ten , isn't it worth your pride to warm the bed for her?"

Papa!

Soan disconnected.

Half of his face was hidden in the shadows, and after a long time he sneered, "Chen Yunxi? In love with me? Is this world crazy?"

Yunxi, who returned to the villa next door, did not know that she accidentally revealed the moment when she got the system reward. What kind of predicament did Suoan get into. She's inspiring 99 to make fries.

"As long as you cut it into pieces that are as thick and thin as a human's little finger, and then fry them in a frying pan?

" I can't eat it. I can't fry it properly, it's still raw in the middle, and I can't even eat it."

No. 99 experimented several times, and finally mastered the time between the oil temperature and the thickness of the fries.

Great! It learned to make another dish.

"Unfortunately, there is no tomato sauce to go with, I always feel that something is missing."

"Tomato? Is it the kind of red, juicy fruit?"

"Fruit?" Vegetables are also fruits. In fact, I dont know which category is better. By the way, do you know where there are tomatoes?

Tomatoes are special fruits with excellent taste and nutrition. I heard that they are only grown in the Interstellar Culinary Institute. ."