17

Chapter Seventeen

"You don't know, I also learned magic in the Celestial Dynasty - makeup?"

Yunxi was full of confidence, like spotting a silkworm, she was still proficient in drawing lips and eyebrows. It's just that the live broadcast equipment in the interstellar era is too advanced, with 360 degrees without dead ends, and she also has to prevent being released smeared photos, which will become a black history that will never be erased for a lifetime.

"Little yellow duck, show me my personal information!"

"Host, don't go too far! The system has promised to help you with fine-tuning, and you still want to have a full-body plastic surgery?"

"You think I'm stupid?" Yunxi was speechless, "Then How much energy does it consume? You are willing, but I am still reluctant. Hurry up, I just want to study the appearance, and use my strengths to avoid weaknesses!" The

food system has no choice but to call up the host information. I saw it said -

the host's daughter, Lin Tian'er/Chen Yunxi.

Age: 13 years old/39 years old (experienced a thousand years of frozen time together)

Height: 154, weight 36.

Physique: 4 (Earth average 10. Interstellar average 20)

Strength: 2 (Earth average female 15. Interstellar average 50)

Speed: 2 (Earth's average is 10, Interstellar's average is 35)

...

After reading a row of pitifully low basic values, Yunxi has a certain understanding of the "useless" body. She originally wanted to focus on her appearance and figure, but the "fit" of the last item made her doubtful.

"Little yellow duck, what do you mean by compatibility?"

"Quack, it's the tacit understanding between you, the host, and your system. If it's lower than 10%, the system may leave at any time!"

Yunxi nodded clearly, " So That's it. That is to say, if one day I get tired of you and deliberately reduce the fit, I can let you go? Well, remember."

The system suddenly got stuck, it, it didn't want to leave! The farm has not been developed yet, such a big farm, what a perfect food production base!

"Host, don't be naughty!"

it said angrily.

Yunxi smiled, and clicked on the appearance item, "System, help me release the original host's appearance, and then try to evolve to see what she looks like when she grows up." The

little yellow duck flapped its wings and screamed, "Host! You Have you forgotten, this system is a food system! Why do you always let this system do things that have nothing to do with food!"

"I know, foodies! But the technology of the earth before the end of the world can be simulated. Seeing a person ten years or two Can't you achieve what you will look like ten years from now?"

"..." The

aggressive method probably also works on the little yellow duck. It was very angry, but when it was over, it still showed Lin Tian'er's appearance.

It was an exceptionally pure and beautiful girl. The standard oval face, Qiong nose and cherry lips, even if placed on the earth, she is still a school girl with a 90% return rate. Of course, there is still a distance from the top goddess, because the figure is too shriveled!