36

"What evidence does the witness have to prove his point of view?"

"This requires evidence? Everyone who lived in that era knows it! Alpha 100,000 frozen people belong to different forces, and anyone knows it."

Yunxi He said in a normal tone, "Do you want me to elaborate on the internal relationship of the top ten extraordinary people? To use an old saying of my Chinese people, it is 'combining vertical and horizontal'. The emperor and Lei Zhan are recognized as the strongest combat power, and they have passed through three times. The tide of energy has awakened three kinds of powers, which are powerful. When they cooperate, other extraordinary people can only bow their heads and obey orders, or they will be hit by annihilation; when they have a conflict of opinion because of something, other extraordinary people have a choice. Which side do you follow... It goes on and on. Similar things happen many times.

But in private, the relationship is not very harmonious. In addition to the disputes of interests, there are also people who are born with different personalities. For example, Mei Ji thinks that she is the most attractive and hates Se Fei the most. He also hated Wu Jiwu, and even the emperor was disgusted. He repeatedly said that the emperor's younger brother was a little white face. Later, the emperor's younger brother hooked up with the concubine Se, was caught and beaten alive, and the emperor couldn't say anything..."

"Stop The

plaintiff's lawyer turned blue when he heard this, took a deep breath, and his eyes were a little weird, "Enough, what the witness said has nothing to do with this case."

"Oh, okay." Yunxi stopped talking and made a serious appearance.

"Wait a minute, the witness said it well, why did the plaintiff object to stop it? Didn't the plaintiff's lawyer just ask the question for the witness to answer?"

Yun Ximing knew that the defense lawyer was intentional, but what should she care about? ? He continued, "Then I'll continue. After the emperor finished speaking, who is he talking about? Chen Yunxi. Chen Yunxi seems to be the most selfless on the surface, and has a better relationship with other extraordinary people, but in fact the most selfish-" The

defense lawyer He almost burst into laughter, and said in his heart that he really cooperated with him, and hurriedly said, "How to be selfish? Witness attention, you just swore! It must be the facts and all the facts!"

Yunxi put her hand on the "Book of Faith", and scenes of magnificent and golden horses appeared in her mind, as if she had become that extraordinary person again. At that time, she only had one belief, unlike now, she was more worried, and she became cowardly and hesitant!

She closed her eyes, "Chen Yunxi is the most selfish person. With her selflessness, she becomes selfish. In her eyes, there is only faith and nothing else. It is not unreasonable for Lei Zhan to abandon her. Because Lei Zhan proposed marriage three times, he was ruthlessly rejected. !"

"What!"

A louder noise than the "Accidental Truth" was just released, incessantly. Even the judge was shocked. After half a minute, he hit the small hammer vigorously, "Silence!"

"Witness, this judge must remind you that what you said must be true. If it is false, it will be severely punished by federal law!"

" Yes. Everything I said is true. Lei Zhan proposed marriage three times, all in public, not the formal one. Kneeling with flowers and diamond rings... But who cares about the end of the world? Booing and saying, "The boss is not too young, or you will get it together." What are you waiting for? Everyone thinks that they are husband and wife. Because of their relationship, they are closer than anyone else. But in Chen Yunxi's heart, Lei Zhan has always been just a comrade-in-arms."